What Lego set did you buy today?

Another 4x4 Crawler bonanza. Picked up 5 halloween 3 figure sets, 3 beach scene sets, and 3 spring scene sets to qualify for a free christmas box. Then got 2 more 4x4 crawlers in separate transactions to get 2 more christmas boxes, plus the double VIP points. That brings me to 4 4x4 crawlers and 5 christmas box sets, and I only ever expected to have 1 christmas box set when this month started. The clerk said they sold 17 4x4 crawlers over the weekend and they still have more on hand. Check this space tomorrow. ;)

As prophesied, got another 2 crawlers today, plus another 6 of the halloween 3 figure sets (they must just keep replacing the ones I buy on a daily basis, I'm curious to see when they run out), their last spring scene polybag (for now) and 5 of the pumpkin polybag from a box that had just arrived even though it's supposed to be all gone. I did 3 separate transactions but the wrinkle today was I only got 1 christmas box. The clerk said they're only supposed to give out one per customer. So far I'm not causing any problems with all this crawler buying so I wasn't going to blow my goodwill and complain. I now have 6 crawlers and 6 christmas boxes and was only ever expecting to have 1 christmas box and no crawlers so I'm still ahead.

Two more days left in October so I'll likely go back each of the next 2 days to take advantage of the double VIP points and see how many more crawlers and christmas boxes I can get.

• Like 1

well my 5 orc forges turned up today via Citilink, bought from the entertainer (tesco direct)

Got a fairly big crease in one box, the other looks like its been used as a punch bag, its absolutely battered. may even be damaged inside.

waiting for a reply so i can send them back

Friends

Mia's Magic Tricks: $7.99 (Target matched Amazon)

Rehearsal Stage: $17.59 (Target matched Amazon)

Emma's Horse Trailer: $24.99

Pushed the trailer and stage long as I could. Finally broke down and got'em.

Super Heroes

Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze: $18.98 (Target matched Amazon)

Also another one I have been putting off. "No more!" I say. Going after The Tumbler with Bane next.

The Lone Ranger

Silver Mine Shootout: $42.98

First Target matched Amazon down to $47.98 and then I used the $5 off coupon in their flyer that came the other day to bring it down even lower. I also used a $5 off my overall purchase to bring the total down even further!

Total: $107.53

Saved: $37.42

Didn't save much this time. Ah well, the money I saved more than covered the cost of the extra Series 11 Minifigures I bought. Heh, I swear I almost went on a Friends binge this time. Ha. :biggrin:

Were these on clearance? I haven't checked my shopkos lately. I figured they were done with toy clearance until after Christmas.

Uruk-Hai was on sale for 27.99 and Mia's was 8.99...Friends and Family coupon brought each down another 20%.  Just wanted a few more Uruks as I don't see them around much anymore.

Only thing this one had on clearance was the Bespin planet and some Hero Factory.

Price matched Fry's at TRU

5x Uruk Hai $12.49 ( :frantics: )

5x Vampire Hearse $12.49

6x Droid Escape $4.95

4x Endor Battle Pack $5.50

4x Crawley's Claw Ripper $6

4x Iron Man Polybags $4 after coupon

:money:  :drool:

I'm very happy  :yes:

How did you price match frys.com?

Im reading their price match policy and it says ....

• We will match prices from selected online competitor websites,

including Walmart.com, Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com, buybuyBaby.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, diapers.com, BabyDepot.com, and Amazon.com (not including marketplace pricing).

weird

Made a trade today at my local baseball card store that has some Lego. Traded in some unopened baseball and football rack packs for:

1 x 6208 B-Wing Fighter NISB

1 x 7260 Wookie Catamaran 99% complete with instructions (the Unduli minifig lightsaber still lights up super bright!)

1 x 7163 Republic Gunship 95% complete with instructions

The two used sets were a surprise, I was planning on trading for a Vampyre Castle he had, and it had already sold. He had the two used sets priced at $39 and $44 respectively, so I grabbed them instead without really looking them up. The Gunship is missing Jedi Bob, but I already had one of those, so completing out the set shouldn't be too tough. The stickers are peeling though.

All in all for some baseball cards that don't seem to be going anywhere, kind of a fun trade and eventual flip.