What Lego set did you buy today?

I wasn't really looking for any more Crawlers, but when I went to 2 Lego stores they had a few so I got 2. My goal was for more Haunted Houses and I got 5 more. And this Monday I am going to Delaware where no sales Tax, $1000 cash, $260 in VIP Points and about $1000 in gift cards, all Exclusive sets, so should come home with plenty of stuff.And with Double VIP Points it should be a great day. Ed

had some more fun yesterday. 8 more crawlers from stores, 5 more from a friend, four vw campers, tons of free christmas sets. more robins and more iron man drone polybags. quite a few skylanders as well. oh and the leaning tower of pisa! I'm excited to build that one. 

tomorrow I expect to get 6-8 more crawlers again and maybe redeem some of my VIP points finally hah. I think I want a Sydney Opera House and Arkham with my VIP points. 

Don't for a minute think mine is any better. I probably see one DECENT deal per month lol. It had been a while since I had actually gotten something off CL.

There is a nice lot on mine, but I am waiting to offer on it. Mostly new Stars wars set in excellent condition. He wants about 75% of retail - lol, not gonna happen. Lot is worth about $600 used (he is asking 700$ OBO).

I am gonna give it a week or two and drop out a $300 and see what kind of movement I get. If I could get it for $450, it would be a good deal because of the condition.

Went to tru and used giftcard and price match on a Vampyre Castle. Still paid $90 for it, but judging by its success without being officially retired, I think it will be fine.

Where did you find the $90 price to price match?  I don't see it that cheap anywhere online.  Not a bad price with the 10% in rewards too.  I saw last week my TRU still had it at $130.