What Lego set did you buy today?

Used all my VIP points to get a Republic Cruiser from the Lego store. Hopefully with 3 polybags coming.

Same thing I bought today along with a couple Thanksgiving polybag sets.  This is the only thing I ordered this month from S@H and double VIP.  Why would you use all your points when you get double VIP points back this month?  You don't accumulate any points when you pay for a purchase with points.

Same thing I bought today along with a couple Thanksgiving polybag sets.  This is the only thing I ordered this month from LEGO Shop at Home and double VIP.  Why would you use all your points when you get double VIP points back this month?  You don't accumulate any points when you pay for a purchase with points.

I want to build it but Im kind of at my ends with buying stuff this month so I just went ahead and bought it now. You have to remember - we are talking about 4.50 in rewards. Wasn't worth that to not get the three polybags with it.

Guest eightbrick

Only one small set, a Delorean. I own two already, but looking at the third one on the shelf in the Lego store made me want to buy another  :D

I did however, buy $200 worth of PAB. Scored some really nice goodies (mainly plant leaves and 1x1 round tiles (I cleaned them out) ). I`m going to go through it all tomorrow, but I estimate easily 20k-25k in parts (if you include the 1x1s of course). 10 containers jammed packs makes a lovely edition to the collection. I wish I could say it was the largest number of containers I`ve purchased at once, but that would be untrue  :devil: It is the most number of individual parts in one haul though.  

Glad you got some. I was really happy with the palm and normal leaves too. 

Guest brickcrazyhouse

23 41999

37 Brickley Polybags

20 Hot Dog Stand

30 Hoth Han Solo

Three Village Minecraft sets

Tons of free holiday sets

127 Robin Polybags

48 Iron Man vs Drone Polybags

2 Delorean

more sets I can't remember

About 200 pounds of bulk, tons of figures such as the original nightwing and kashyyyk trooper.

just a stab but was one of your stops the  Annpolice lego store.  Only guess is from the 48 ironman's

Guest brickcrazyhouse

man, that's some crazy shopping spree by kerrmando!

So glad he doesn't live near me, or else I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get anything out of Target, Walmart, K-mart clearance deals.  :sweat:

Just joking!  Congrats kerrmando, nice find.

I've got kerrmando and emazer in my "backyard".  Waiting for the day I see one of them leaving the store with an employee pushing the 2nd cart fill with goodies

Guest eightbrick

I read this from my email, and thought you (8brick) bought $200 from the PAB wall. I was just about to give up on teen LEGO investing. LOL

Lol I wish... maybe one day... 

I've got kerrmando and emazer in my "backyard".  Waiting for the day I see one of them leaving the store with an employee pushing the 2nd cart fill with goodies

Hahaha, I actually laughed at this. It seems so... plausible.

I read this from my email, and thought you (8brick) bought $200 from the PAB wall. I was just about to give up on teen LEGO investing. LOL

Ah come on its easy to make money as a teen. You beg your parents for money, work a minimum wage job and sell terrible presents your relatives give you.

What you don't have is bills, children, animals, a wife, etc. to take all your money!

7 Orc Forges for $45 each, and 3 Christmas Polybags 40078 for $4.50 each, all at Legoland Toronto with the passholder's 10% discount. I took my son there on Saturday for their costume event (he was a 501st clone trooper) and after nearly losing his gun in the park he was given a mini Tie Fighter for free. We then went to the store and I saw they had 4 Orc Forges on the shelves. I don't buy investment lego in front of my son because he'll only want to play with them, so I came back today to get the 4 and was pleasantly surprised to see they had 7, all in pristine condition. Patience is a virtue after all. 

7 Orc Forges for $45 each, and 3 Christmas Polybags 40078 for $4.50 each, all at Legoland Toronto with the passholder's 10% discount. I took my son there on Saturday for their costume event (he was a 501st clone trooper) and after nearly losing his gun in the park he was given a mini Tie Fighter for free. We then went to the store and I saw they had 4 Orc Forges on the shelves. I don't buy investment lego in front of my son because he'll only want to play with them, so I came back today to get the 4 and was pleasantly surprised to see they had 7, all in pristine condition. Patience is a virtue after all. 

nice grab.  I've sold a few more Forges lately and clients say they have been looking but can't any around...good for us re-sellers.  The Legoland season pass is too rich for my soon-to-be-4yr-old-this-weekend son and I.  The place is doing good business for sure so don't see them lowering admission prices anytime soon.     

nice grab.  I've sold a few more Forges lately and clients say they have been looking but can't any around...good for us re-sellers.  The Legoland season pass is too rich for my soon-to-be-4yr-old-this-weekend son and I.  The place is doing good business for sure so don't see them lowering admission prices anytime soon.     

Depends how often you go. My son would go every weekend if I offered and we've certainly been there at least 6 times this year. And the discount I just got on today's purchases alone covers 2/3 the cost of a pass.

Why sell them man? They haven't even started growing!

Why sell them man? They haven't even started growing!

Still learning as a novice :)  I'm down to 12 sets now so letting some go at small profit to off set my recent purchase (50% off 5 Helms Deep/2 GKB) I thought was a good decision.  Will keep some Forges for down the road and higher profits for sure.  Plus my closet is full to the brim and I'm trying to contain my inventory to ONE closet haha.  Never expected to spend this much on Lego 8-9months ago...but the profits have been good, off set the cost of collecting and opening sets.   

Guest TabbyBoy

Still learning as a novice :)  I'm down to 12 sets now so letting some go at small profit to off set my recent purchase (50% off 5 Helms Deep/2 GKB) I thought was a good decision.  Will keep some Forges for down the road and higher profits for sure.  Plus my closet is full to the brim and I'm trying to contain my inventory to ONE closet haha.  Never expected to spend this much on Lego 8-9months ago...but the profits have been good, off set the cost of collecting and opening sets.   

I thought that at first and I've now 3/4 filled my entire attic!

23 41999

37 Brickley Polybags

20 Hot Dog Stand

30 Hoth Han Solo

Three Village Minecraft sets

Tons of free holiday sets

127 Robin Polybags

48 Iron Man vs Drone Polybags

2 Delorean

more sets I can't remember

About 200 pounds of bulk, tons of figures such as the original nightwing and kashyyyk trooper.

Where did you find the Hot Dog Stands and the Han's?  Just curious.