What Lego set did you buy today?

I'm definately getting the hang of things by now with all this bargain hunting. I'm turning into a real 'sale seeker'. :D Anywho, I ended up saving big on some odd sets yet again from Walmart followed up by some 'price match fu' at Target. :comando: This is looking to be one heck of a Christmas. :santa:

Best have a trusted individual safe guard the wallet whilst bargain hunting. For your own protection. Trust me  :laugh:

On another note, price matching is amazing. End of story  :thumbsup:

Nice find on 79003...those have been at $49 around me and I'm always thinking about picking them up or not...would love if they dropped to $42.  Do you know if that price break happened recently?

It was at a store with a mess of a clearance section...scattered out over four areas in the store. I think somebody likely made a mistake as there were Z-95s, X-wings, and Elrond Council, Spiders of Mirkwood all on clearance. It was also in an area were expensive LEGO doesn't move much. I definitely had to resist the urge to go nuts, but I will hit that store more frequently.

23 41999

37 Brickley Polybags

20 Hot Dog Stand

30 Hoth Han Solo

Three Village Minecraft sets

Tons of free holiday sets

127 Robin Polybags

48 Iron Man vs Drone Polybags

2 Delorean

more sets I can't remember

About 200 pounds of bulk, tons of figures such as the original nightwing and kashyyyk trooper.

post-6609-0-37786700-1382226372_thumb.jp

• Like 2

23 41999

37 Brickley Polybags

20 Hot Dog Stand

30 Hoth Han Solo

127 Robin Polybags

2 Delorean

About 200 pounds of bulk, tons of figures such as the original nightwing and kashyyyk trooper.

Since people always want proof I figured I'd be proactive... hence the picture.

23 4199937 Brickley Polybags20 Hot Dog Stand30 Hoth Han SoloThree Village Minecraft setsTons of free holiday sets127 Robin Polybags48 Iron Man vs Drone Polybags2 Deloreanmore sets I can't rememberAbout 200 pounds of bulk, tons of figures such as the original nightwing and kashyyyk trooper.

That's awesome!

Used 6902 Slave 1 - $30

8 used Spongebob sets (nearly complete w/ all figs) includes Chum Bucket, Emergency Room, Ms. Puff's, first Krusty Krab, Bikini Bottom Express, first two Bikini Bottoms, and Rocket Ride - $225

EDIT - forgot five Springtime Scene PBs at $5 each.

23 41999

37 Brickley Polybags

20 Hot Dog Stand

30 Hoth Han Solo

127 Robin Polybags

2 Delorean

That is some amazing finds. Where did you find all of those 41999?

23 4199937 Brickley Polybags20 Hot Dog Stand30 Hoth Han SoloThree Village Minecraft setsTons of free holiday sets127 Robin Polybags48 Iron Man vs Drone Polybags2 Deloreanmore sets I can't rememberAbout 200 pounds of bulk, tons of figures such as the original nightwing and kashyyyk trooper.

Where do you get 127 Robin from?

Nice find...