What Lego set did you buy today?

Will they not enforce the 2 per customer policy?

I'll pick it up if it's still there in a couple of months =) Going to be on the Big Island in a couple of months so maybe I'll find a way to Honolulu.

actually theyre enforcing one per household!!! thats what it says on the tag ... it was 2 per the first time around ...

so i bought one and my mom bought me the other ... the funny thing is that the cashier told my mom to come back tomorrow if you want to get another. i guess its one per household per day? or its whatever the cashier wants? haha ...

Only one small set, a Delorean. I own two already, but looking at the third one on the shelf in the Lego store made me want to buy another  :D

I did however, buy $200 worth of PAB. Scored some really nice goodies (mainly plant leaves and 1x1 round tiles (I cleaned them out) ). I`m going to go through it all tomorrow, but I estimate easily 20k-25k in parts (if you include the 1x1s of course). 10 containers jammed packs makes a lovely edition to the collection. I wish I could say it was the largest number of containers I`ve purchased at once, but that would be untrue  :devil: It is the most number of individual parts in one haul though.  

City

Grand Prix Truck: $20 (Walmart sticker price)

Surfer Rescue: $5.59 (Target matched own site)

Friends

Heartlake Vet: $36.10 (Target matched own site)

Galaxy Squad

CLS-89 Eradicator Mech: $28.79 (Target matched Amazon)

Legends of Chima

Eris' Eagle Interceptor: $18.00 (Walmart sticker price)

Razar's CHI Raider: $21.00 (Walmart sticker price)

Total: $129.48

Saved: $67.46

I'm definately getting the hang of things by now with all this bargain hunting. I'm turning into a real 'sale seeker'. :D Anywho, I ended up saving big on some odd sets yet again from Walmart followed up by some 'price match fu' at Target. :comando: This is looking to be one heck of a Christmas. :santa:

• Like 1