What Lego set did you buy today?

Hmm, my superstore that I visit has the tiniest Lego section, and they definitely don't have anything on clearance. I guess they had 2 small Monster Fighter sets, but the price wasn't anything to jump at.

I'm comtemplating buying more Helm's Deep or Goblin King Battle from TRU this week. I definitely like the investment potential of HD, since people like castles, but GBK isn't that nice to display.

45%! I`ll have to stop by mine and take a look. Congrats!

Hmm, my superstore that I visit has the tiniest Lego section, and they definitely don't have anything on clearance. I guess they had 2 small Monster Fighter sets, but the price wasn't anything to jump at.

I'm comtemplating buying more Helm's Deep or Goblin King Battle from TRU this week. I definitely like the investment potential of HD, since people like castles, but GBK isn't that nice to display.

My TRU has been out of HD since the beginning of the year. I haven`t seen even one since literally February. GKB isn`t really a nice set in any way save for the value of the parts/figures/Goblin King, but IMO it is worth buying to part out.

Ya my Superstore had a pile of Werewolves for $16 and an even larger pike of The Mummy for $9. Passed on both last time I was there just because I still think the price is too high for investment. I`ll be going back to check on the Geo. Fighter that jeff_14 found at his, and if for some reason I see them lower, will perhaps buy. 

Guest TabbyBoy

Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge,Orc Forge,

Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge, Orc Forge,Orc Forge,

And.... oh yes, I nearly forgot.... 1 more Orc Forge to make the century!

Thank you, Tesco!

And.... oh yes, I nearly forgot.... 1 more Orc Forge to make the century!

Thank you, Tesco!

That's a lot of orcs! :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc:

I got Architecture Studio 21050, Star Wars 75021, and Two Ninjago 9449 New on Craigslist for $160 cash. The Star wars and Ninjago sets had popped sealed but all the contents are accounted for. The guy said he flee markets and goes to government auctions. He said he got them along with a lot of other stuff at a postal auction in Atlanta, ***. Anyone heard of this?

Also just got a call from someone who wants $30 for a Used Star Destroyer 10030. No box but includes instructions and he thinks it's 100% complete. 

I love "free money"