What Lego set did you buy today?

Where did you find it??

at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Lord-Rings-Forge-Exclusive/dp/B000076CY6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380919894&sr=8-1&keywords=orc+forge

it was pricey though.

There are other sellers on amazon that have the set around $60 before shipping.  

This one is going for $119

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Lego-Rings-Forge-Exclusive/dp/B00CGG59WK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1380919894&sr=8-7&keywords=orc+forge

Quite a few, I'll count and get back to you hah. Upwards of 35 I would think. I have twelve currently registered in my Brickfolio and I think many many more that are not.

I just counted mine. Im at 41. Between Walmart clearance and last weeks Target sale, I just couldnt resist! Love this set!

• Like 1

I had ordered a couple of Olivia's House from Amazon UK 3 days ago, and today got a note stating that it could not be shipped to my address. I wonder if they messed up the shipping label and it was not able to be scanned/read, or they decided that item cannot be shipped to Australia.

Though I did pick up an additional 2 mini modulars today, bought for $64 AUD each a couple of weeks back. Boxes are a little dinged, though :(

Was shocked to find a stash of Iron Man Drone Polybags on an end cap at TRU. Needless to say, they are now all in my possession.  :devil:

So are 3 GKB, which I went there in the first place for! They do make a decent parts pack IMO. 

lol I guess that store won't have them for the promo on the 19th.

2 Helms Deeps. Wasn`t able to get free shipping (would have paid $90 each) but final cost came to about $112 each including taxes/shipping. Obviously cheaper would have been better, but I`m content at that price. Nothing to complain about. 

lol I guess that store won't have them for the promo on the 19th.

Haha, no they won`t! 

41 Iron Man Drone Polybags. 

Wow, that`s awesome! I didn`t get that many. 

Is that Canadian? Pretty good price I would agree.

Thanks! Yep, it`s 1/2 off at the moment. I`d like to have gotten more, but funds are too tied up at the moment. Would be nice if we didn`t have to pay back credit cards after buying things online.... :laugh: I have 5 total now, which I suppose is alright. 

Also, I read the post about that Arkham deal you snagged earlier. Congrats! That`s a steal for either version. I assume it was the newer one?