What Lego set did you buy today?

Curious as to what y'all search when you find all these sets on eBay? Do you just enter a generic search like "Lego"? Does it just depend?

It's a secret. I usually search just lego and refresh the new listings is say about every 10 secs sometimes.. Scored a cargo train green one for 40 bucks yesterday. No box though.

Also got lucky last week with LOTR Pirate ship Ambush. Had it on the shelf for $99.99 but scanned it and it came out to $29.99. You should of seen my eyes when I looked at my wife. She knew that look and she asked how much and I said "$29 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!" 8-). Lol

Dangit, now I have to go re-scan all the LOTR Pirate ships in my area again. Nice find!

Got a Death Star 2 for 360....missed out last night on 2 ssd for 300. So I jumped on this one. But the feedback isn't the best . Maybe a angry ex gf... I messaged her so we will see.

He posted another one this morning. I passed because of this - someone else bought it. Not sure what is going on.

Hopefully more legit: Someone just posted a Ninjaco Fire Temple sealed for $110. 100% positive feedback, 317 feedbacks, no other items up. Hopefully legit!

He posted another one this morning. I passed because of this - someone else bought it. Not sure what is going on.

Hopefully more legit: Someone just posted a Ninjaco Fire Temple sealed for $110. 100% positive feedback, 317 feedbacks, no other items up. Hopefully legit!

He just posted another ISD for 350 - scam scam scam. Definitely on a roll here.

My fire temple shipped though. WHOO hoo. Hope it really is new.

2x Dolphin Cruisers from Shopko...47.49 ea, after BOGO and $10 B-day coupon. 

Since Shopko has the new King's Castle for $80, the BOGO on that would come out to $60 before tax, pretty good discount from retail.  I'm banned at the moment, but might pick up a couple if the sale is still going on once I get some selling done.  Too bad the Uruk-Hai sets were still $50.

Since Shopko has the new King's Castle for $80, the BOGO on that would come out to $60 before tax, pretty good discount from retail.  I'm banned at the moment, but might pick up a couple if the sale is still going on once I get some selling done.  Too bad the Uruk-Hai sets were still $50.

Where are you seeing that on their website?

Found it - hidden from search on the website - cached in google though.

Not very productive today, only managed to get 4 Minotaurus board games from Kmart for $21 total (I used my $23 reward points), that's what they have left in the store anyway.    Two things I like about this board game set is it has a 32x32 green baseplate and it has a bunch of 1x2 light bluish gray tiles, perfect for me to build some Creator houses/modular buildings.

I went to Kmart and I spent all my allowance in their clearence aisle.... I got:

2  79010 Goblin Kings @ 43.50 each

2  79001 Escape from Mirkwood @ 14.00

1  SW advent Calendar @ 18.00

2  9466 Crazy Scientist @ 23.50

15 79108 LR Stagecoach @ 13.50

And just because they were cheap, two airhogs RC helicopters @ 15.00 each

I enrolled to Shop Your Way, because the cashier was way to nice and told me she had some coupons that

I could use, so I enrolled and earned 25 dollars in points !!  And because I am from Mexico , I made a manifest

for the taxes and got $38 back !  Overall a nice shopping day.....

Lets hope those stagecoach do well !!

If any Washington residents are near Olympia and check for these, let me know, I want one for my son for Christmas, would pay someone back if they pick one up for me.

Today I happened upon the sold out 9489 at a local Walmart, on sale for $9. Cleaned them out of 12. Cashier made the obligatory "You don't like Star Wars, do ya?" comment.

Now I have to decide to start a storm trooper army (and I know that's a slippery slope) and part out the kit or hold on to them and sell later as kit.