What Lego set did you buy today?

Harry Potter 4840 The Burrow, used, $97 on eBay. Last one of the recent Potter series to finish out my set. Might have to bricklink a piece or two, but at the rate this is rising I will take it. Dang dark ages. Will still be looking to find an unopened one, hopefully in trade, when Brick Classifieds rolls around...

Dang, great deal. CL?

Yup - there's a person that's hooked me up with a great vintage SW lot ($150 for five $40-50 sets + $100 Republic Attack Gunship) and this one.  I've had to Bricklink about $20 worth of pieces, but nothing that will keep me up at night...

If you do open and build it  you may really fall in love with Lego. Do it do it do it do it, You know you want to. It is only natural. 

If you do, please put a post up telling us how it felt from start to finish. Just imagine the euphoria of actually building Lego. Go do it. You will love it. trust me it's addictive. Plus you will probably not want to sell it because you have built it with your own hands and you can't help marvel at it every time you look at it. Somethings in life are worth going outside your comfort zone. It changes perspectives and invigorates us all.  Happy building.  :yes:

I got the fever!

Well Here is my Sets I got at 2 Lego Stores, First I went to Christina Mall in Delaware, no sales Tax. Got 6 Volkswagen Campers there for $100 Each, got 4 haunted Houses for $140 each, 3 Tower Bridges $200 each, and 2 GE for $120 each. A Death Star for $320.00 I would of gotten everything there, but thats all he had, or some of the boxes were in bad shape, He really didn't care what I got or how many. I had 2 VIP cards with a good deal of money on them. Then I went to Arundel Mills as I was going to my sons house that lives around there, got 2 more campers $106 each, And another haunted House $145.Will pick up some other stuff later this month.Plus at Delaware he gave me more mini vans. Ed

33ze3b9.jpg

i3gg0l.jpg

rsqxeh.jpg

• Like 1

Also got lucky last week with LOTR Pirate ship Ambush. Had it on the shelf for $99.99 but scanned it and it came out to $29.99. You should of seen my eyes when I looked at my wife. She knew that look and she asked how much and I said "$29 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!" 8-). Lol

Lucky bastard...

Guest TabbyBoy

Well Here is my Sets I got at 2 Lego Stores, First I went to Christina Mall in Delaware, no sales Tax. Got 6 Volkswagen Campers there for $100 Each, got 4 haunted Houses for $140 each, 3 Tower Bridges $200 each, and 2 GE for $120 each. A Death Star for $320.00 I would of gotten everything there, but thats all he had, or some of the boxes were in bad shape, He really didn't care what I got or how many. I had 2 VIP cards with a good deal of money on them. Then I went to Arundel Mills as I was going to my sons house that lives around there, got 2 more campers $106 each, And another haunted House $145.Will pick up some other stuff later this month.Plus at Delaware he gave me more mini vans. Ed

33ze3b9.jpg

i3gg0l.jpg

rsqxeh.jpg

Is that all? ;-)

Didn't score a thing from Kmart but I'm not too sore about it. Can't buy everything you want, eh? Bought a couple of decent sets anyhow.

The Hobbit - Escape from Mirkwood Spiders: $11

Yet another possible Walmart employee mistake as I found this one behind a whole row of Mirkwood Spiders still lingering at the clearance price of $21. Not the first time I found something with the wrong sticker slapped across it. Could have been an employee who tried hiding it so he/she can go pick it up when their shift was over. Eh, whatever the reason, I'm certainly not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Lord of the Rings - Battle at the Black Gate: $47

Said what the heck and picked this up at the substitute discount price even though the sale already ended. They had the tag still out on the shelf and all three from last week were still sitting there for me. (Guess everybody else thought $47 wasn't that great of a deal either or they rather have The Batcave it was substituting.) Went up to customer service, showed her the tag, and she said even though the sale passed since the tag was still out they had to match the sale. Cool.

Marvel Super Heroes: Spider-Man - Spider-cycle Chase: $16.99

Matched with Amazon or Target. Now I have everything Marvel this year! All I'm going to say is, VENOM!!!! :devil:

To top everything off, I bought a buttload of Series 11 Minifigures. I should have enough Holiday Elves for Santa's Workshop! :D

Guest TabbyBoy

My poor poor VISA card....

Thanks to Hot UK Deals, I've just ordered 25x 4529 (Iron Man - RETIRED) from The Entertainer at 25% off.  They'll sell on eBay for triple that once stock is depleted.