What Lego set did you buy today?

2 4202 The MInes on clearance at K-Mart (30% off) for 65.00 each.  When you subtract my 65.00 in reward points (they do add up) I'm sitting at a price point of 32.50 for each 4202.  I can live with that.

For those in the PA/DE region....the Tri State K-Mart is kicked......nothing there but a couple of LEGO Planets(series 2) , and WoW and HALO Megabloks.

Per 9/27 Deals thread - 2x 42000 Technic Grand Prix Racer for $71 each.

Amazon UK Technic deal strikes again!  Thank you hepcatpunk!

I want sooo bad to jump on that deal.  I can only hope I can get a deal again like that next year.  I already bought one big 2013 set today (Orthanc) and I don't want to shell out more funds for new sets right now.  I already picked up 2 Coast Guard boats earlier this week, but one will go to my son for Christmas.

I did pick up 4 Captain America Avenging Cycle sets from Toys R Us at lunch for $6.91 each, after using my gift cards I received with the purchases the other day.  I also got another $10 gift card with this purchase to use sometime soon.

Dr. Doom is still one of my all-time favorite villains.

I keep hoping to see a Daily Bugle on sale for the same reason. That Dr. Doom fig is phenomenal!

I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. I've always been a fan of Fantastic Four with The Thing my favorite of the group and Dr. Doom is just one badass villian! I was actually thinking I would have seen the set on sale at my Walmart simply because of how much dust all of them on the shelf collected sitting there for months it seemed but that never happened. Even if they did it would have been 30% off for summer clearance meaning they would have slapped a sticker on it for $35 straight so I didn't pay a whole lot more through Target at $39.99.

In any case, I'm just glad to have my Dr. Doom (while saving a little in the process)! :D

9460160754_109b736423_o.jpg