What Lego set did you buy today?

Target has 79010 Goblin King Battle for $54 (almost half off) in store. Yesterday I picked up 3 from two different stores when they opened.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-the-hobbit-goblin-king-battle-79010/-/A-14275114

Target.com will give you in store availability - use the "Find a Store" button on the page.

Good luck.

Amazon UK seems to have 33% off all Lego at the moment (to match the 3for2 that's on at Argos, I think).  I have been waiting for something like this to pick up the Wave 2 LOTR sets!  I just bought 5 of each of Black Gate, Pirate Ambush and Council of Elrond. :)

And some Ninjago sets.  And might buy some more other stuff too.  (Had to shift to my 2nd credit card to avoid going over my limit.)

I glanced at that one. Nice find. Did it include the instructions?

It didn't. I wish - thats the worst thing.

I have already found all the other parts I think its missing. Looks like my investment will be $500. Im gonna build it for the experience and then clean it up and make it look ridiculous and sell it to try and make $100 or so on it. lol

]

Do you mean the clearance sticker? Elaborate.

The regular price was on the shelf under the box connected to the shelf as it always is.  When there is a sale or clearance, they cover it up with another plastic sticker temporarily, cept this time they put it for the wrong item. So it was the GKB over the PSA sticker, with the PSA boxes over it.

The regular price was on the shelf under the box connected to the shelf as it always is.  When there is a sale or clearance, they cover it up with another plastic sticker temporarily, cept this time they put it for the wrong item. So it was the GKB over the PSA sticker, with the PSA boxes over it.

Oh yeah...that would be misleading. I'd be frustrated also.

Well, I have to return 3 big packages with 2 Batcaves, 2 Batmobile Two-Face, & a whole box of Friends stuff to Amazon.com.  I have the return authorizations printed, packaged and loaded in my truck.  I can't believe how they package the items and how they are treated by their warehouse or UPS.  It's pretty disgraceful... You think they'd learn, but NOPE!

Ouch...they mixed up Helms Deep and GKB a few weeks back at Target.  I believed it because I found a Helm Deep 50% off a few weeks before that.  I was ready to tackle a father in front of his 3 kids while my old lady is coming through with the shopping cart.  85 was a good price but 64 is better.