7659 Imperial Landing Craft

7661 Jedi Starfighter with Hyper Boost Ring

7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

7673 MagnaGuard Starfighter

7676 Republic Attack Gunship

7679 Republic Fighter Tank

100% complete with figs and instructions - $150

That's my kind of lot :)

7679 is fun. I found one in a CL lot, half-built in a box with no lid in the garage. It was filthy but I fixed that, and I think it's complete. Needs a new sticker sheet. Yuk.

That's my kind of lot :)

7679 is fun. I found one in a CL lot, half-built in a box with no lid in the garage. It was filthy but I fixed that, and I think it's complete. Needs a new sticker sheet. Yuk.

I was pretty stoked to land this one. Each of these vehicles should sell if priced well, and they're neat sets. Great for building with my son who loves SW.

Guest TabbyBoy

I was hoping to not spend much this month but, I can't help ordering a Mini Modular set (VERY strong gut feeling about those) every few days to get another VW camper!  Next month is double-VIP (rumoured to be anyway) so, that's when I'll order as many HHs as I'm allowed.  I may even get my very first Death Star but, there's no rush as Hell will freeze over before that thing goes EOL.  I also watch EU Amazon sites like a hawk.

I seriously haven't entered anything in here for what feels like a dog's age although that isn't quite true. :P

(If there isn't a price listed next to the item then I got stuck paying retail.)

City

Museum Break-in: $48.45 (Target matched Amazon)

Fire Chief Car: $9.21 (Target matched Amazon)

Tanker Truck: $17.10 (Target matched Amazon)

Service Truck: $17.83 (Target matched Amazon)

Creator

Seaside House: $39.99 x 2 (Target matched Amazon)

(I'm getting a few steps closer to building that Market Street through my own parts.)

Star Wars

Umbaran MHC polybag x 2 (Target)

Seasonal Witch polybag (Target)

Galaxy Squad

Mini Mech polybag (Target)

Friends

Collectables - Series 2: 1 of each

(Finally found these at Walmart. Now I wonder how the heck long it will be if ever on finding Series 3? Damn.)

Olivia's Newborn Foal

Emma's Karate Class

(Those two smalls feels as though they are fading out soon. Figured I put them off long enough.)

Water Scooter Fun: $4.18 (Target matched Amazon)

Legends of Chima

Royal Roost: $11.97 (No idea why this new one rang up on sale at Walmart but I'll take it!)

Sky Joust

Whirling Vines (Could only find this Speedorz at Kmart of all places. :wacko:)

Bricks & More

My First LEGO Princess

Spongebob Squarepants

The Flying Dutchman: $17.00 (Last odd one from Walmart summer clearances. Almost missed it.)

To top it off, I got myself some extras of Series 11 to go with the complete set I found from a couple of weeks ago.

Just put together the Calamari Home One set I picked up for $50 used on craigslist. What a sweet little set. I hadn't realized how many interactive features there are (spinning ship launch, spinning Ackbar chair, crane, etc.), and the exclusive minifigs and A-wing are sweet. I'm tempted to get another one sometime just to have another hanger attached. 

I seriously haven't entered anything in here for what feels like a dog's age although that isn't quite true. :P

(If there isn't a price listed next to the item then I got stuck paying retail.)

City

Museum Break-in: $48.45 (Target matched Amazon)

Fire Chief Car: $9.21 (Target matched Amazon)

Tanker Truck: $17.10 (Target matched Amazon)

Service Truck: $17.83 (Target matched Amazon)

Creator

Seaside House: $39.99 x 2 (Target matched Amazon)

(I'm getting a few steps closer to building that Market Street through my own parts.)

Star Wars

Umbaran MHC polybag x 2 (Target)

Seasonal Witch polybag (Target)

Galaxy Squad

Mini Mech polybag (Target)

Friends

Collectables - Series 2: 1 of each

(Finally found these at Walmart. Now I wonder how the heck long it will be if ever on finding Series 3? Damn.)

Olivia's Newborn Foal

Emma's Karate Class

(Those two smalls feels as though they are fading out soon. Figured I put them off long enough.)

Water Scooter Fun: $4.18 (Target matched Amazon)

Legends of Chima

Royal Roost: $11.97 (No idea why this new one rang up on sale at Walmart but I'll take it!)

Sky Joust

Whirling Vines (Could only find this Speedorz at Kmart of all places. :wacko:)

Bricks & More

My First LEGO Princess

Spongebob Squarepants

The Flying Dutchman: $17.00 (Last odd one from Walmart summer clearances. Almost missed it.)

To top it off, I got myself some extras of Series 11 to go with the complete set I found from a couple of weeks ago.

Nice!! I have noticed that you don't post your finds very often, but I assumed that you just hid your loot, since you have almost 1,000 sets... LOL

Guest brickcrazyhouse

from Lego in Annapolis 

4 halloween accessory set - $10.50 each

4 Iron man vs fighting drone 30167 poly -  $4.99 each

1 Brickley poly 40019 - $3.98

1 set of make your own minifigures - $9.99

free mini camper poly

Nice!! I have noticed that you don't post your finds very often, but I assumed that you just hid your loot, since you have almost 1,000 sets... LOL

Ha ha, yeah. A lot of times I just find an odd thing or two if even that and don't always feel like posting. Plus I really don't shop often. Right now I'm gearing up and hoping for some major clearancing at my Kmart. It is funny in a way with those Spongebob sets as I had not even considered buying them really with everything else available but those discounts I found on them were too good to pass up and now I have all four of the last ones for the theme. And as much for set count, a little less than 400 of them are Collectable Minifigures.

Bought this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Super-Lot-Including-Diagon-Alley-Hogwarts-Castle-Millenium-Falcon-Etc-/121174876763?nma=true&si=x%252Fr%252FaMcXQb7W1LbVGvidX%252F0KErk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

After messaging him, found that sets included were (since he was missing some instructions)

7965, 8098, 7065, 7052, 5982, 10217, 4842, 4841, 4840, 4755, 4192, 9463, 9462, 9461, 10193, 7947, 8095, 4183, 3825, 4867, 4182, 6866, 4737, 8060, 2509, 2260, 4184, 4195, and a few other small sets.

Bought this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Super-Lot-Including-Diagon-Alley-Hogwarts-Castle-Millenium-Falcon-Etc-/121174876763?nma=true&si=x%252Fr%252FaMcXQb7W1LbVGvidX%252F0KErk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

After messaging him, found that sets included were (since he was missing some instructions)

7965, 8098, 7065, 7052, 5982, 10217, 4842, 4841, 4840, 4755, 4192, 9463, 9462, 9461, 10193, 7947, 8095, 4183, 3825, 4867, 4182, 6866, 4737, 8060, 2509, 2260, 4184, 4195, and a few other small sets.

Wow, 765.00 seems really good for all that. It wasn't a BIN, and I actually thought bidding would have gotten a little higher on that. But maybe it was because he didn't advertise it quite as well as he could have.

My first used LEGO lot purchase arrived a few days ago.  Just a quick rumage through my 8lbs of LEGO I could identify these partially assembled sets (% completion is an estimate)

- 90%+ 9446 Destiny's Bounty

- 90%+ 2506 Skull Truck

- 80% 4841 Hogwarts Express

- the truck from 10219 Maersk Train

- a lot of other bits and pieces

Sadly minifigs were not included.

Not bad for $90 ? 

Now I need to find the time and space to clean and sort these out ;)

Wow, 765.00 seems really good for all that. It wasn't a BIN, and I actually thought bidding would have gotten a little higher on that. But maybe it was because he didn't advertise it quite as well as he could have.

Yeah, wasn't advertised overly well, and when he sent me the set list, I went through recent sold listings and came up with about $1700 value.  It also ended at about 1:30am central time, so I threw my bid in at about 10pm and hoped it would hold.

• Like 1