What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest eightbrick

Below $500 but not much more. There was another offer too outstanding for another buyer so I just took it lol.

Brian, don't worry, I actually recognize most of the figures in this lot and since most of them are licensed finding those I don't know should be pretty easy.

Ah, merci beaucoup. ;)

Bought these on a very impulsive moment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200964077800

Let's see how it turns out....

A whole lotta figs there, and I can pretty much identify every one of them (and the sets each came from) right off the bat. I think you can take a long deserved rest from your usual identification, Brianl3.

I don't want to bore people.   :twitch:

Wouldn't be the first time. :cheese:

Hey, I finally earned a Poll Taker award! Nice!

Guest eightbrick

A whole lotta figs there, and I can pretty much identify every one of them (and the sets each came from) right off the bat. I think you can take a long deserved rest from your usual identification, Brianl3.

LOL I still have to ID like 12 rows in the other thread. Someone needs to develop some fancy minifigure recognition software xD

Another haul from my supplier and he threw in a couple of freebies.

2x 10228 Haunted House - $110/ea

1x 10236 Ewok Village - $180

1x 31313 Mindstorms EV3 - $240

1x 60013 Lego City Coast Guard Helicopter - FREE

1x 75015 SW Corporate Alliance Tank Droid - FREE

Total = $640

attachicon.giflego.JPG

Supplier, lol. Just post this and say "I'm buying stolen Lego", don't insult everyone's intelligence.

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

Supplier, lol. Just post this and say "I'm buying stolen Lego", don't insult everyone's intelligence.

I was thinking he alibied his supplier out of a quintiple TRU robbery string and got a pay cut LOL.

Guest eightbrick

Wow. Can someone please make a "I'm jealous" emo-con? If the man said he's got a supplier then why don't you just let it go and congratulate the man? Don't insult the man. We're not here for that. 

I'm pretty sure he was joking. I know I was. 

Wow. Can someone please make a "I'm jealous" emo-con? If the man said he's got a supplier then why don't you just let it go and congratulate the man? Don't insult the man. We're not here for that. 

I don't think someone should be congratulated for buying stolen product, sorry. Stolen goods result in higher prices down the line, period. There are plenty of legit ways to find good deals on Lego. And what a surprise, you have a "supplier" as well.

I don't think someone should be congratulated for buying stolen product, sorry. Stolen goods result in higher prices down the line, period. There are plenty of legit ways to find good deals on Lego. And what a surprise, you have a "supplier" as well.

So I guess you know for a fact that they're buying stolen product? If that's the case, why didn't you report them? I guess you don't have facts but just assumptions. That's good to know. I have plenty of suppliers. They own toy stores and are a legitimate Lego sellers. Feel free to keep saying the ones with "suppliers" are buying stolen goods if that'll make you feel better. I know for a fact that my suppliers are legit and for you to try to put someone down. Pity, what a surprise. 

Instead of doubting someone, do some research and maybe you can find your own "supplier." Here, let me get you started. Here's one of my supplier.

www.ygtoystore.com

The owner name is David and he get great deal DIRECTLY FROM LEGO.