What Lego set did you buy today?

We were at Disney World for my son's birthday and hit the Lego store in Downtown Disney. We got $74.96 worth of Star Wars sets (Barc speeder, spider droid set and 2 Series 3 planets). They gave us both the clone lieutenant and the mini VW. I then asked if I could buy another clone and she said no, then looked at my son with his birthday pin on his hat, and said "Do you have more than one child?" To which I said "Yes, him and me." So she just gave me another lieutenant. Saved me $50 right there and if I sell it and the VW later on the net cost of those sets could be close to or at 0. In which case I technically didn't "buy" any sets. Hee hee.

Fall scene, Halloween pumpkin, Stephanie's outdoor bakery, and 70400 Forest Ambush at the Lego store. Took my kids in for the build event, a Castle turret. Had to wait about 45 min - not the fastest moving process in the world. My 5 year old loved it though. If you want a quick heart attack, let your nearly 3 year old loose toward the Pick a Brick wall with malicious intent in her eyes.... I know it was discussed in another thread, not sure 70400 is a great investment necessarily (although I would certainly pick up a bunch at half off or something), but it is really a fantastic value for the money. Four minifigs with different weapons, a dog, a bunch of unique-ish pieces like the apple for the tree, a treasure chest, coins, jewels....pretty dang good for $12.

To many to list , I cleared the clearence aisle of my walmart...... well, I will make an effort to list them:

3  Create Seaside house 7346

2  Ninjago Samurai Mech  9448

4  3 in 1 Blue car 6913

1  Excavator Transport 4203

2  SW Droid escape 9490

3  SW Tie Fighter 9492

1  SW Geonosian 9491

1  Dirt Bike Transporter 4433

1 Hero Factory Bruizer 44007

1 LOTR Mines of Moria 9473

I do not know why people kept staring at me.......  hahaha

I had a couple "lookie what I found" moments at lunch today.  My Wal-Marts are starting to bring stuff out of their storage containers and putting them in the clearance sections.  At Wal-Mart a found one Friends: Stephanie's Pet Patrol for $7.

I then headed over to Toys R Us and found that they had finished their Lego reset while I was out of town.  The Lego section now looks like other stores and it's probably the largest section, with exception to video games.  I did notice some older items that they may have dug out of the back.  A Space Center 3368 and some Alien Motherships.  I started to look over the Technic stuff and I found a Technic: Motorized Excavator 8043 marked $219.99.  I knew the last time I looked it was still listed on toysrus.com.  I had them price match it at $199.99 and got the free sea plane.  I hope to get $350 for it closer to Christmas.

Not so much bought,but the following arrived today from recent Lego LEGO Shop at Home and eBay:

- 3 promo Mini VW PolyBags (one arrived with each order I placed)

- Palace Cinema (10232)

- 2 x Minecraft Village (21105)

- 2 x Minecraft The Nether (21106)

- 1 x Minecraft (21102)

- Star Wars Planet Series 4: Tantive (75011)

- Star Wars Planet Series 4: B-Wing (75010)

- Star Wars Planet Series 4: Snowspeeder (75009)

- Winter Village Toy Shop (10199) - not at a bargain, but wanted to complete the series

I did buy a Modular Pet Shop today, and already gotten e-mailed that it has shipped. So should have that in a few days, too.

Did you get the Lego Movie sticker poster for the build with your Cinema?

Guest eightbrick

12 x 6865 Captain america's Avenging Cycle

3 x 6858 Catwoman City Chase

All for  15%-20% at TRU this week

Not bad. The one down in cowtown that I went to had only one Cap's Cycle, and the box had been ripped open (probably the bags got lifted), so I stayed away. I don't understand why someone would risk getting caught for shoplifting for something that isn't that expensive. Well, I guess with TRU's outrageous $17.99 price tag it sort of makes sense lol...

Not bad. The one down in cowtown that I went to had only one Cap's Cycle, and the box had been ripped open (probably the bags got lifted), so I stayed away. I don't understand why someone would risk getting caught for shoplifting for something that isn't that expensive. Well, I guess with TRU's outrageous $17.99 price tag it sort of makes sense lol...

Yeah I eventually got around to the 3 main TRUs in Edmonton but not to any other of the Express locations. Left 5 Cap cycles still on the shelf due to various levels of box damage.