What Lego set did you buy today?

Got the Creator Family House for $40. Really want it to build. Should I grab more at that price, seems like a good value?...really heavy set.

I would go get more. personally, I have had very good success with the creator houses in the past, and most I bought at retail or close to it. I have a few of the one you bought as well, and like it a lot. I would love to get more at $40. Was this another Walmart app find? If so I really need to start using that darn thing. Congrats!

I would go get more. personally, I have had very good success with the creator houses in the past, and most I bought at retail or close to it. I have a few of the one you bought as well, and like it a lot. I would love to get more at $40. Was this another Walmart app find? If so I really need to start using that darn thing. Congrats!

Not a Walmart app find (but you should still get it). Just got lucky. Yeah, I can hear the other two calling me...I try not to "mix" my investing and building, but something about this set makes me want to tear it open and build! Might dress it up with Christmas decor and add it to my Christmas scene...

Buying coupons? What percentage off?

Also, that new Brick Trader icon is awesome!!!

I know its my command center! I need all those computers to surf some serious deals.

Got them on Ebay for $5 per. 10% off from the magazine. I worry they will deny me an exclusive though. Gonna try on an SSD. Use this and my VIP. Either that or a Ewok Village.

If there's ever going to be a strong performer from the Chima line, this is most likely to be it.  It's the most iconic location of the Chima world (under the Chi Falls from Mt. Kevora), and it's a really cool set with a rare color scheme to boot (Chima gold and brown).

Nice price on this too, although you may be waiting awhile for this to EOL, though.

I'm fine waiting but just as I'm feeling proud, I see it selling for 99 on TRU and Walmart.  Might not be a good sign for its future.

Fun find today. Answered a CL free listing advertising a dozen or so "how to guides" (instructions) for late 80s-early 90s sets. Also mentioned a couple of "road plates". I set up time to come pick it up, and the lister mentions she also has a bunch of the specialty Lego pieces for the sets in a plastic tub, I can have those for free as well. Not sure why she didn't put that in the listing?

Went and picked it up - the tub was about 10 lbs of what looks to be really clean and good condition parts to these sets. At a quick glance, lots of printed pieces, have seen about six minifigs so far....looking forward to going through it. The instructions are mostly near mint - probably close to 20 or so. Oh, and the road plates ended up being about 4 green road plates and one gray Fire station plate plus some smaller ones. :thumbsup:

Also included the box for 6543, although it is pretty beat up.

I don't think there are any complete sets or anything, but for about $1 of gas, should be fun to sort through tonight.

• Like 1

Great price-per-piece ratio there I would think at about $0.03 each part.

Better than PAB to some extent. I bought 8 of the Ninjago and 3 City Alarms games. The Ninjago has 4 16x16 bright green plates, so getting 32 of those made me quite happy. Lots of those little mini-mini-figures, which are kinda funny to look at actually  :laugh:  Was surprised to see them all stashed on the bottom shelf in the clearance isle, and even more surprised to scan them cheaper than what was listed on them. That doesn`t happen very often up here, unfortunately. Needless to say, there are none left. Debating going back for the Hobbit games though (they were still at $20), but we`lll see. 

Not so much bought,but the following arrived today from recent Lego LEGO Shop at Home and eBay:

- 3 promo Mini VW PolyBags (one arrived with each order I placed)

- Palace Cinema (10232)

- 2 x Minecraft Village (21105)

- 2 x Minecraft The Nether (21106)

- 1 x Minecraft (21102)

- Star Wars Planet Series 4: Tantive (75011)

- Star Wars Planet Series 4: B-Wing (75010)

- Star Wars Planet Series 4: Snowspeeder (75009)

- Winter Village Toy Shop (10199) - not at a bargain, but wanted to complete the series

I did buy a Modular Pet Shop today, and already gotten e-mailed that it has shipped. So should have that in a few days, too.