What Lego set did you buy today?

20+ still there?? My store got 10. Total. They sold out in 3 hours. Ridiculous. The further north you are, the nicer Lego is to you. At least until you hit Canada.

Also, we still don't have series 11. Boooo!

Yep, I called Thursday and they said they got 48 in and still had tons.  I had my fingers crossed hoping they'd still have some when I got there Sunday.

Guest eightbrick

Went to the store again today! Here is all the loot!

Seriously, is your GF in the back of every picture you take lol? xD Nice haul, that's a lot of mini VW vans.

Went to the store again today! Here is all the loot!

Someone certainly enjoys showing off his girlfriend! :D Anyway, beside the Syndey Opera House, I can see you built the Consulate alternate build from Brick City Depot. Nice haul all around. :thumbsup:

Just bought a brand new box of minifig serie 11 !!!

Anyone who still thinks these Minifigures boxes are randomly packed should seriously look at this.

I think he said before he has a friend - not online.

I got a Death Star today for $268 used and complete. Not the greatest price in the world, but pretty good.

Ya I also got a online aquientence I never met before .. his names like pong or ping or somthing .. he told me he can get me any lego from lego store for 40% of the price .. and he ship it directly from his house not drop shipped .... not sure how he gets it but lets just leave it at that

Guest TabbyBoy

I just dropped another grand (GBP) on various Amazon Europe sites this afternoon: Weathertops, Coastguard Patrol, Dolphin Cruisers & Town Squares. I've also had a chat with the manager of a large Sainburys in my area and I've made a silly offer to clear out all their current 1/3 off sets.  I await his reply but, will only hold my breath for 20min.  It worked before when I bought 23 of "The Mine" sets for

I bought a few over the holiday weekend:

at yoyo.com:
Millennium Falcon (7965) for $95.99
Lone Ranger Constitution Train Chase (79111) for $53.99

at Walmart Clearance

2x Superman Vs Power Armor Lex (6862) for $13

3x Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout (6868) for $35

2x Creator Family House (31012) for $35

2x Castle Gold Getaway (70401) for $10

2x Castle Gatehouse Raid (70402) for $15

2x Bug Obliterator (70705) for $27

1x Eradicator Mech (70707) for $20

1x Attack of the Wargs (79002) for $35

For some odd reason, that Walmart clearanced the brand new castle theme sets alongside older stuff.  Weirdos.

Used a $100 Lego gift card I picked up for $80 on craigslist.

1 x 9495 Gold Leader's Y-Wing

1 x 79004 The Hobbit Barrel Escape

1 x 75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid

And then the VW poly and Clone Lieutenant poly. Ended up paying $100 total after the CL discount, figured I won't see better prices on the two TRU exclusives and I didn't have either yet.

Saving the R2D2 purchase for October now I think...

Got a couple City Advent Calendars (CAN prices) to get the VW polybag promo...looks awesome and can't wait to build it.  Cashier dropped in a Clone Trooper too which was nice even though I didn't buy any SW stuff. Maybe I'll do a Fun House and BTTF this month as well for another mini VW.  

yeah, waiting for Oct to get R2D2, Tower Bridge...and maybe another VW Camper.