What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up some Series 11 at Target today.  Was happy that they got them in, saved me driving across town to get to TRU and pay and extra $.20 for them there.  Was able to find most of what I wanted, but couldn't find Saxophone guy, Pretzel girl, Grandma, or the Scarecrow.  Was also bummed I could only find a single Tiki Warrior in the 120 count box either, someone that knew what they were looking for got there before me, obviously.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

If it turns out that there is only two, (jazz, scarecrow, pretzel, tiki, dinner girl and grandma) How much would you predict those going for?  Jazz player I'm guessing will be the highest of the 6, but no clue how far they will go.  Selling two will probably add to the value a little. Blues Bros fans and all.

From Target.

Ghost Train - $39.98. Had 4 left in the aisle with kid's swim / pool stuff. Very random place. I'm one of the few believers in this set (we had more earlier in the year). Just how much do I like this set? This is my 18th one. Like the UCS B-Wing, Lego's MSRP was just too high.

Crazy Scientist for $34.98. Had 1 more remaining.

I passed up $85 Helm's Deep but will go back Tues. They had 6 of them. There was also 1 Black Gate for mid $40s of so. I passed it up since it will be around for another 15 months of so at the least.

Got my Ewok Village today. Had the opportunity to see it built along with SOH and have to say that I was blown away by EW. SOH on the other hand looks cool, but for some reason I was underwhelmed. Will still get it eventually.

Flipped both polybags on eBay already. The clone is coming down fast lol

Ewok Village is incredible built. I liked SOH but I thought the village killed it.

Picked up another LE 4 x 4 Crawler (41999) and Tower Bridge today.  I was going to get a couple more 4 x 4 Crawlers to flip, but I felt the urge to snag a Tower Bridge while I could with VIP points and $20 coupon.  I was going to have the wife reluctantly snag a couple more 41999's, but after a long day at the zoo with the kids and me making them stop at the Lego store before a 3 hour drive home, I didn't push my luck. 

I was happy I could take advantage of the free Mini VW Camper Van deal for these purchases.

Picked up another LE 4 x 4 Crawler (41999) and Tower Bridge today. I was going to get a couple more 4 x 4 Crawlers to flip, but I felt the urge to snag a Tower Bridge while I could with VIP points and $20 coupon. I was going to have the wife reluctantly snag a couple more 41999's, but after a long day at the zoo with the kids and me making them stop at the Lego store before a 3 hour drive home, I didn't push my luck.

I was happy I could take advantage of the free Mini VW Camper Van deal for these purchases.

Where do they still have the Crawler 41999?

Went to the store with plans to buy a Funhouse + Speeda Demon for my son, and a Mindstorms EV3 for myself. Funhouse was sold out, SD was gone. Disappointed, I decided to forgo dropping $500 today. I bought another 10220 instead, got the vw polybag, and ordered a SD on ebay. Next week I'll see about getting 2 Funhouses with another polybag, and put off Mindstorms till the October offers.