What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up a random bin on CL yesterday for $30. A bunch of randomness in one of those under bed rolling bins (figured the bin was $10 alone). I had noticed a couple of things in a picture the seller sent, so picked it up.

Ended up having Indiana Jones 7626 Jungle Cutter, Technic 8272 Snowmobile, an older Anakin's Starfighter, and some random skateboard tricks set. All have mint instructions and unused sticker sheets. And then randomly, mixed in with the bulk, there seems to be a potentially complete 6389 Fire Station set with baseplate. Should be a pretty good ROI flip for the lot.

I scored 4 Ninjago Destiny's Bounty 9446 for 79.99 at KMART. Not sure if they'll ship but worth a try. Still some available.

http://www.kmart.com/lego-ninjago-destiny-s-bounty-9446/p-004W004145284000P?sLevel=0&redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL

just tried to order 2 and it says out of stock. good find though. hopefully you get yours. keep us posted!

Is it back up again? I ordered 5, but may be a glitch....

I ordered 1, so it seems to be back up...

If you're looking at getting more than 1, it might be worth trying to order separately - it's free shipping anyway, and when you get the order confirmation email there's a $5 off $50 code...

Guest eightbrick

I finally hit a Walmart jackpot...there was mass confusion and manager overrides on each item because their whole clearance isle was 50% off but no stickers...prices are each set WITH tax:

Two 9466