What Lego set did you buy today?

Saw this too. They also had a DS at 300. And a Tower Bridge and Town Hall combined for 300---Hope it's legit. The SSD and DS had what looked like real pics, but who knows....the TB and TH were stock photos.

I snagged the Tower Bridge & Town Hall.  We'll see how it works out.

THAT WAS YOU. Haha I had my eye on that! Good luck hope everything turns out well. Let me know how it goes.

I was literally looking at the guys feedback profile when you bought it.  I hope it is for real.

I missed the SSD and I was looking for another Tower Bridge anyway.  It looks too good to be true, but it's worth a shot.

I can hardly contain myself, but I have a CL find that some of you older collectors are going to love.  I will wait until it is in my hands, but I'm as giddy as a school girl right now.  Will(should) have it Sunday.  Probably will keep it for the collection, however.

Following up on this since I said I would, picked up a 100% complete w/box and instructions 6277 Imperial Trading Post for $20.  In the same deal as some throw ins, I picked up Exo-Force 7707 Striking Venom still sealed and a Bionicle 8759 Battle of Metro Nui opened, but with sealed bags inside.  So the whole deal was $40.  Will sell the ExoForce and Bionicle sets and probably keep the Trading Post for the personal collection I think even though I could flip it for around $175.

Following up on this since I said I would, picked up a 100% complete w/box and instructions 6277 Imperial Trading Post for $20.  In the same deal as some throw ins, I picked up Exo-Force 7707 Striking Venom still sealed and a Bionicle 8759 Battle of Metro Nui opened, but with sealed bags inside.  So the whole deal was $40.  Will sell the ExoForce and Bionicle sets and probably keep the Trading Post for the personal collection I think even though I could flip it for around $175.

AMAZING find! congrats!

AMAZING find! congrats!

Thanks, man.  I was excited that it was in as good of shape as the seller said it was.  The sails are perfect, bricks look like new, for the most part.  Box is probably a 7/10.  Not perfect, but pretty solid for being as old as it is.  The guy was just trying to get rid of some stuff from storage.  Seemed like an odd group of sets, but I'll happily take them off someone's hands for $.10 on the dollar.

Where at, TRU? I thought about using the coupon on it since it is retail in my store here.

Nope, at a local Mom&Pop shop by me. I absolutely love this store because every single week they put a 15% off coupon in the local newspaper. And they carry every set that is not an exclusive. It is awesome and my secretly great find. 

Nope, at a local Mom&Pop shop by me. I absolutely love this store because every single week they put a 15% off coupon in the local newspaper. And they carry every set that is not an exclusive. It is awesome and my secretly great find. 

Good lord - thats pretty awesome. I have a small place here like that - but no coupons. Just opened box sets.