What Lego set did you buy today?

2 Vintage (90s) Technic sets - STILL SEALED: 8868 and 8094

Paid $100 for BOTH! #quickflips

Wow! Amazing work! I'm more jealous about this than some of the 50% off new sets stories. This is even better than my recent eBay score of NIB (all came in perfect condition too) 7734, 7243, 7344 & 7631 for $118! 

If you din't mind me asking, was this eBay, Craigslist, or "other"?

-PB

edit: I totally forgot to stay on topic and mention that I bought 1 each of 75025, 70014 & 5888 all at 15% off MSRP from TRU (plus $10 off using points). I'm not sure about the Dino Set, but the Chima and SW ones are exclusives, so probably won't see huge discounts. Plus, the Dino set is old and hard to come by, and when the Jurassic Park reboot finally hits, me = :sorcerer: (counting all my other Dino stuff along with it that is). Hope I did okay. If not, I can always return in 30 days.

Guest eightbrick

I picked up a Halloween accessory set 850487 that was on sale at the Lego store for 12.98. Hoping it will do well once October rolls around!

Nice. The exclusive Zombie is going to be a huge price driver. Now I have to check my store! :D

They only had one on the shelf at my store but I didn't ask if they had more. It was weird, last month they had a sale on all thr monster fighter sets but not the halloween assessory, and now it is the other way around.

Nice. The exclusive Zombie is going to be a huge price driver. Now I have to check my store! :D

Guest betsy805

Saw a couple of the batman figure 4526 at the store I was at but I didn't realize it was retired so I passed it up as it was $2 over retail.  Can't stop thinking about it so I'll probably go back and buy them.  

I can hardly contain myself, but I have a CL find that some of you older collectors are going to love.  I will wait until it is in my hands, but I'm as giddy as a school girl right now.  Will(should) have it Sunday.  Probably will keep it for the collection, however.

I'm on the trail of some interesting stuff too! I will find out tomorrow if it is legit, but the potential is some retail Harry Potter stuff!

I'm on the trail of some interesting stuff too! I will find out tomorrow if it is legit, but the potential is some retail Harry Potter stuff!

Love finding cheap HP sets.  I picked up a lot of HP on Craigslist a few months back for $160 and sold stuff on ebay for about $400 and kept a Hungarian Horntail set, Buckbeak, and Dungeon Troll for myself. 

Well, my Walmart actually had some Summer clearances and I made an awesome haul! :yahoo:

City

4433 - Dirt Bike Transporter: $13

4439 - Heavy-lift Helicopter: $35

The Hobbit

79002 - Attack of the Wargs: $35

79003 - An Unexpected Gathering: $49

Star Wars

75004 - Z-95 Headhunter: $35

Galaxy Squad

70705 - Bug Obliterator: $54

Super Heroes

6868 - Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout: $35

Creator

31007 - Power Mech: $13 x 2

Bricks & More

10655 - Monster Trucks: $13

Total: $295 :declare:

Saved: $134.90 :locomotive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5JdmsLWVk

Well, my Walmart actually had some Summer clearances and I made an awesome haul! :yahoo:

City

4433 - Dirt Bike Transporter: $13

4439 - Heavy-lift Helicopter: $35

The Hobbit

79002 - Attack of the Wargs: $35

79003 - An Unexpected Gathering: $49

Star Wars

75004 - Z-95 Headhunter: $35

Galaxy Squad

70705 - Bug Obliterator: $54

Super Heroes

6868 - Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout: $35

Creator

31007 - Power Mech: $13 x 2

Bricks & More

10655 - Monster Trucks: $13

Total: $295 :declare:

Saved: $134.90 :locomotive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5JdmsLWVk

Nice find.

Love finding cheap HP sets.  I picked up a lot of HP on Craigslist a few months back for $160 and sold stuff on ebay for about $400 and kept a Hungarian Horntail set, Buckbeak, and Dungeon Troll for myself. 

If only I could. My wife wants them all. I found some a while back and the buyer and I agreed on a price... and then she sold them to someone else because (he lived closer) though I told her I would drive out to her house if I needed to.

If only I could. My wife wants them all. I found some a while back and the buyer and I agreed on a price... and then she sold them to someone else because (he lived closer) though I told her I would drive out to her house if I needed to.

I am guessing this was on Craigslist.

This type of stuff drives me crazy about CL, but it comes with the territory of dealing with stupid people.