What Lego set did you buy today?

2 Tumblers 

1 SW

a few 31036 Creator Toy & Grocery Shops.  Haven't seen these anywhere in the new releases yet.  Was really suprised to see its half the size and over half the cost less than the Bike & Cafe. I thought these were all supposed to be more of a series.  This one is only 466pcs for $40.  The other was 1023pcs for $90.  I like the price point just have to see how it looks with the other one.

2 Tumblers

1 SW

a few 31036 Creator Toy & Grocery Shops. Haven't seen these anywhere in the new releases yet. Was really suprised to see its half the size and over half the cost less than the Bike & Cafe. I thought these were all supposed to be more of a series. This one is only 466pcs for $40. The other was 1023pcs for $90. I like the price point just have to see how it looks with the other one.

Where did you find 31036? Do u have product id handy for stock lookups?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

2 Tumblers

1 SW

a few 31036 Creator Toy & Grocery Shops. Haven't seen these anywhere in the new releases yet. Was really suprised to see its half the size and over half the cost less than the Bike & Cafe. I thought these were all supposed to be more of a series. This one is only 466pcs for $40. The other was 1023pcs for $90. I like the price point just have to see how it looks with the other one.

Where did you find 31036? Do u have product id handy for stock lookups?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

2x Lonely Mountain for $82.50 + tax

1x Republic Gunship for $81 + tax

These were at Meijer w/ percentages off and Santa Bucks.  I think the last Hobbit wave could have a short run and I don't want to pass them up at a good discount early since the opportunity may not be there later.

Guest TabbyBoy

My wife bought:

- 2504 Ninjago Spinjitzu Dojo

- 4 x 853106 Ninjago Spinjitzu Battle Arena

Lucky man! My woman wouldn't even pick up a 10179 if it was free!

From Meijer:

70165 Ultra Agents HQ $44.99 (25% off, $15 Santa Bucks, $15 MPerks Bucks from last week's purchases)

22 Series 3 Mixels x $2/ea (only one complete set)

I passed on one AT-AT (still 25% off plus Santa Bucks) because the box was smashed and the seals looked compromised.

60050 Train Station for $42 at Meijer.  I've been looking to get this set for awhile, but hadn't found any deals on it until today.  20% off plus an additional $10 off with Santa bucks is probably the best deal I will ever see on this set.

Also dipped a toe into the Mixel pool and picked some up at $2.  I have completely ignored these until now, but figured at $2, you can't really go wrong.