What Lego set did you buy today?

Got 1 each of the EE combo

10 Duplo Safaris

Finally got to use my Target 20% off coupon that a fellow member sent me (thanks again)

Got 5 of the new Ariel Palace

4 of the 75013 UHC that were on sale then 20% off of that

5 41050 Ariels Sets

some of the city logging trucks (like those for some reason)

some Joker steam rollers and Hulk Lab Smashes

1 more of Emma's House

and of course I took exciter's advice on what to buy with the 20% off coupon and bought some Toilet Paper.  Buying that was the easy part now I have to hold strong and not crack and use it....

10 Duplo Safaris

Finally got to use my Target 20% off coupon that a fellow member sent me (thanks again)

5 41050 Ariels Sets

1 more of Emma's House

and of course I took exciter's advice on what to buy with the 20% off coupon and bought some Toilet Paper. Buying that was the easy part now I have to hold strong and not crack and use it....

I think you're alternative will make you break the seals on the toilet paper
  • Like 1

10 Duplo Safaris

5 41050 Ariels Sets

1 more of Emma's House

and of course I took exciter's advice on what to buy with the 20% off coupon and bought some Toilet Paper.  Buying that was the easy part now I have to hold strong and not crack and use it....

Please crack and use it, your family will appreciate it.

• Like 1

15 Mixels series 2. Completed a full set and some coloured trios. Used a $15 off coupon and received the $20 off next purchase coupon.

Then I went "cannonball run" to the next TrU since the coupon offer was only good from 9am-12pm. I picked up 6 arctic batmans @ 25% off and received another $20 off next purchase coupon.

Originally I grabbed 5 76000s, milled around a bit and went back. I suggested to a mom "You should grab one of these because I don't think you'll find another "white knight", and it's on sale". Needless to say she picked one up. Does this make me less of an a**hole for emptying the shelf by grabbing the last one?

• Like 3

new haul today actually been accumulating over last week.

6X10221 ( @MSRP of 399.99+tax)

6full set of Series 2 mixels ( MSRP+tax) i would have picked up 6complete box of them if they had the blue one. any whoo.... i have enough of S2 mixels now :P 

Edited by newbie77

Found a 4193, POTC London Escape, in OK shape at a B&******, with my 10% member discount, 25% off coupon, and $5 of a $10 gift card that B&****** sent me, I got it for $28.71.  Apparently the system didn't read the fine print about 'no toys and games LEGO'.  Works for me.

Thanks, but my personal best on the F1 was the first one that I bought for myself at only 43 euros. That was a sweet deal and also the set that brought me out of my dark age. I am still optimistic of getting down to that level in the January sales if there is stock around.

Picked up a tub of Classic Space Lego from CL for $25.  Has instructions for 462, 483, 6927, 6842, 6970, 6861, and 6929.  Not sure if all will be complete, but pieces are in pretty nice shape for being around 35 years old.  Got them cleaned up, now need to do some inventory and see what all we have.  Unfortunately a couple of the space helmets look like Benny.

• Like 2

Quick question. I picked up a 60051 at Target yesterday to use the 20% coupon. Stupid me, I did not bother to check Target.com before checking out. I paid $150 minus the 20%. Target.com has it for $135 and I know these have been at a discount in the past on Amazon UK. Is it worth keeping at $120 or should I return it? I don't think they will price adjust at this point.

As for what I bought (before discount)

Found 3 60008 Museum Break In for $43

Found 3 76021 Milano Spaceships at $22.48 (no idea how these were still there)

2 Creator Houses at $42

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Quick question. I picked up a 60051 at Target yesterday to use the 20% coupon. Stupid me, I did not bother to check Target.com before checking out. I paid $150 minus the 20%. Target.com has it for $135 and I know these have been at a discount in the past on Amazon UK. Is it worth keeping at $120 or should I return it? I don't think they will price adjust at this point.

As for what I bought (before discount)

Found 3 60008 Museum Break In for $43

Found 3 76021 Milano Spaceships at $22.48 (no idea how these were still there)

2 Creator Houses at $42

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

well 60051 is OOS online at target .... as for payoing $120 for it, well it aint good and it aint that bad. is it for your personal use? if so its ok. if its for investing, i believe it can be had for a little cheaper, but who knows. amazon UK sale has ended and theres no guarantee that will show up again ... coupon stacking along with discounted GC and what not are helpful down the line but that will go as far as you are able to take it.

the other sets you did good especially the family house and miliano ... lucky you

well 60051 is OOS online at target .... as for payoing $120 for it, well it aint good and it aint that bad. is it for your personal use? if so its ok. if its for investing, i believe it can be had for a little cheaper, but who knows. amazon UK sale has ended and theres no guarantee that will show up again ... coupon stacking along with discounted GC and what not are helpful down the line but that will go as far as you are able to take it.

the other sets you did good especially the family house and miliano ... lucky you

Thanks for the input. Inventory said 6 Milanos, but three probably sold earlier in the day. Funny thing is that I cleaned them out of 4 of them a week ago. The train is for my minimum 2 year hold after EOL on sets greater than $100, so I guess I still have time to think on it. I definitely spent WAY too much at Target over the last 3 days. My other option is to return it and pick up the High Speed Train instead (since it is going back to GC).