What Lego set did you buy today?

went to 3 targets looking for elsa - NOTHING on shelves or in back - all 3 had more than 25 of the minifigure cubes out including the one I cleaned out last week.  

these were all in western Mass.

did snag 4 Minecraft microworld The Village and 3 The Nethers at local bn - 25% coupon didn't work.  time to get quiffllin'.

WOW, thats a really good score. Good job!

I may have counted my chickens too soon. Math wasn't adding up when when I got home so I took a close look at the receipt and they didn't apply the buy 1 get one 40% off. Called the store and they said it's because it's clearance. Ad nor labels on the shelves said anything about non clearance only.

I think I have a valid argument, no?

Nice! At Target I'm assuming?

yes they were all Target.  Atlanta was good for the Elsa's , know of at least 4 or so members that found some today.

Did anyone find any of the other sets??  I saw 2 stores with Ariel and 1 with Emma's house.  Was wondering if any other new ones hit yet?

• Like 1

I may have counted my chickens too soon. Math wasn't adding up when when I got home so I took a close look at the receipt and they didn't apply the buy 1 get one 40% off. Called the store and they said it's because it's clearance. Ad nor labels on the shelves said anything about non clearance only.

I think I have a valid argument, no?

have no clue on Meijers store policies or how they advertise there ads.  From my experience most stores don't include sale or clearance with other promotions but like I said have no knowledge so couldn't help.

have no clue on Meijers store policies or how they advertise there ads.  From my experience most stores don't include sale or clearance with other promotions but like I said have no knowledge so couldn't help.

Good to know about other stores, makes sense not to add the discount on top of the clearance unless they are really trying to get rid of something.  I'll stop by there tomorrow just to double check and see if the mgr on duty is feeling generous...otherwise, I'll let it go and be content with $47 or so per set. This late in it's life, that's still not bad.

Thanks.

Good to know about other stores, makes sense not to add the discount on top of the clearance unless they are really trying to get rid of something.  I'll stop by there tomorrow just to double check and see if the mgr on duty is feeling generous...otherwise, I'll let it go and be content with $47 or so per set. This late in it's life, that's still not bad.

Thanks.

Yeah either way its a great price especially with its close to EOL status. I paid 49-54 for most of mine. My favorite hobbit set. Price never got lower here. I know some got in the 30 range but 50 or less is a good deal on this set.

In addition to the Icebreaker I sold in 3 hours today, I also sold two sets of red Mixels @ $44 each, another Heartlake Flying Club for $30, and an individual red Mixel for $13.

if those are the prices you paid, then I think that you paid too much or you posted in the wrong thread lol.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

• Like 1

Yeah either way its a great price especially with its close to EOL status. I paid 49-54 for most of mine. My favorite hobbit set. Price never got lower here. I know some got in the 30 range but 50 or less is a good deal on this set.

Reinforcing that it never hurts to ask, the nice woman at the counter refunded me about $500 and even added $15 extra for the Michigan overcharge law. Told her it wasn't necessary but she said they had to.

So in the end the avg cost was $36.24 each....I owe someone in DD for getting me out to the store due to the Santa Bucks promo. Thanks!

• Like 2