What Lego set did you buy today?

Where? In store only? If so all stores in my area have been long sold out

Yes it was In store.  It was just sitting there with a clearance sticker.  Only one in the store.

Spent about $1,000 on Lego, Christmas Presents, Etc before the 20% and 5% Red Card.

Got several Arctic Base Camps, 3 sets of Mixels Series 3, 20 or so of the minifigure cubes and a lot of other stuff.

Had a lot of fun.

I took a chance and bought a used Harry potter and city lot on eBay for $100 shipped that included hogwarts castle (4842), the knight bus (4866), and the bank & money transfer (3166). the listing said they weren't sure if they were complete but I can see the 3 sets have all of their minifigs and the castle has a lot of the big pieces so I thought it would definitely be worth the gamble since there was a lot of recognizable pieces and especially since the hogwarts castle has the manuals and box for it as well.

Edited by California92563
  • Like 2

For the first time in forever (yes I used a Frozen reference and caught myself)  I did not buy a single LEGO set today.  Nothing at all.  The night is still young though and I am itching to pull the trigger on something.

Lol I know the feeling. It's like I need to shop daily! Just do something random. I've never been to a Ross store before but went to 2 and found lego watchs for 8.99 and some other stuff and some Legos for 30% off but nothing great. Surprised a place like Ross would carry Lego. I'm just thinking its a treasure hunt to find mixels lol!

Lol I know the feeling. It's like I need to shop daily! Just do something random. I've never been to a Ross store before but went to 2 and found lego watchs for 8.99 and some other stuff and some Legos for 30% off but nothing great. Surprised a place like Ross would carry Lego. I'm just thinking its a treasure hunt to find mixels lol!

Its takes a whole other level of motivation for me to go to a Ross.  As much as I like mixels I haven't joined in on the Ross treasure hunt lol

Holy schnikes the last two days have been really good to me, tonight I got the burrow (4840) and it's 100% complete with the box, manuals etc for $50 shipped, hogwarts express (4841) that is 100% complete with the box, manuals etc for $60 shipped, a 100% complete Hagrids hut (4738) for $25 shipped and finally the forbidden forest (4865) for $5 shipped and they were all from the same seller!

Edited by California92563
  • Like 3