What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up 8 minifigure cubes (left 4 on the shelf).  (2) free cubes coming in the mail from other purchases.

Also picked up 20+ snowman polybags.

This should be an interesting experiment.

You'll find yourself singing "Do you wanna build a snowman" in your head way to often.  

Ok, I have a 20 off coupon for 100 or more purchase at my local lego store. What should I get?

I would either get an exclusive or Arctic Batman. Exclusive is probably the better choice because they don't have sales on them but Arctic Batman is going to do good after EOL. It has Mr. Freeze and an exclusive variant of Batman. What more do I need to say?

Ok, I have a 20 off coupon for 100 or more purchase at my local lego store. What should I get?

I would either get an exclusive or Arctic Batman. Exclusive is probably the better choice because they don't have sales on them but Arctic Batman is going to do good after EOL. It has Mr. Freeze and an exclusive variant of Batman. What more do I need to say?

I have tried to understand Kmart but it isn't worth figuring it out.

I ordered 3 different sets online, in1 order, all shipped separately, all 2 day air (that makes a lot of sense, pay $10 shipping for a $15 set).

I went into the store yesterday and I (we) grabbed some Christmas ornaments at half price and a pet salon at full price ($30).  Total bill - $48

I explain to the clerk that I want to use all of my points, and he says ok but that only $20 in points was used.   I accept that and will save the other $10 in points for another day.

I check my bill: $18. I check my SYW this morning, I have $30 in points instead of $10. Net result, they gave my the Pet Salon for free. Earlier this week it was a free Bakery.

Thanks for free Lego, again? Please don't go bankrupt just yet. 

I went into Target today and there on the floor was a Sea Cow.  Surprised the (*&^ out of me.    I have not seen too many of those on target shelves (zero)  so I picked it up and looked at the UPC  tag and it said "On-line Deal $174.96" 

Sure enough - it rang out for $174.96 and then I used my target Credit Card for another 5% - so total with tax was $176. 

Woo Hoo. 

I threw in a Joker Steam roller so I could get the minifigure cube as well. 

Merry Christmas to me!!!! 

• Like 7

I went into Target today and there on the floor was a Sea Cow.  Surprised the (*&^ out of me.    I have not seen too many of those on target shelves (zero)  so I picked it up and looked at the UPC  tag and it said "On-line Deal $174.96" 

Sure enough - it rang out for $174.96 and then I used my target Credit Card for another 5% - so total with tax was $176. 

Woo Hoo. 

I threw in a Joker Steam roller so I could get the minifigure cube as well. 

Merry Christmas to me!!!!

Good score!

Bunch o'crap

jhfjUT9.jpg

Yes - too bad for you. You have my condolences. The struggle of only finding 36 Minifigure box sets, 4 Family Houses (apparently there were less than 5 in all of Chicago on Black Friday). Jealousy aside, congrats! 

Shopko?

Probably Target to get the Minifigure boxes.

Edited by comicblast