What Lego set did you buy today?

LOL. In fine print right below the signs on the shelves at Target, don't they say "excludes LEGO and "? I've been shot down on attempts at getting the additional BOGO 40% off.

Not at the moment. Target Australia have their huge mid year toy sale on. Everything has at least some sort of discount. All Lego is 20% across the board. Fortunately for me, these two sets look to have been clearance discounted prior to the sale. Gotta love these regional locations for slow sales.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

Got what is likely my best deal yet. Was in Walmart with my family. Always check the friends hoping for a discount (I have never seen one in store in Canada) Noticed right away that a Heartlake Stables set was right in front where the Sunshine Ranch tag was for 89.99

Grabbed the Stables and found a scanner --> scanned at 25. woohoo. To bad there was only one but still very pleased

• Like 4

I got some crazy Kmart action today.  I was there last night and noticed a new endcap display of Simpsons minifigs.  I scanned one on a whim and it came up as series 11 at $2.99.  I also had the good luck to have 5 or 6 SYWR coupons active and about $140 in rewards points banked.  After running through all of the coupons and depleting my point balance, I walked out today with 115 Simpsons figs for an out of pocket cost of $134.

• Like 3

I got some crazy Kmart action today.  I was there last night and noticed a new endcap display of Simpsons minifigs.  I scanned one on a whim and it came up as series 11 at $2.99.  I also had the good luck to have 5 or 6 SYWR coupons active and about $140 in rewards points banked.  After running through all of the coupons and depleting my point balance, I walked out today with 115 Simpsons figs for an out of pocket cost of $134.

Nice score!! I'm hoping after these have been out a few years and discontinued they'll be worth a bit. I'm hoping.......

Got what is likely my best deal yet. Was in Walmart with my family. Always check the friends hoping for a discount (I have never seen one in store in Canada) Noticed right away that a Heartlake Stables set was right in front where the Sunshine Ranch tag was for 89.99

Grabbed the Stables and found a scanner --> scanned at 25. woohoo. To bad there was only one but still very pleased

About the same thing happened for me close to the beginning of the year. I was in Walmart browsing through the rather bare at the time Friends aisle and there was a single Heartlake Stables on the bottom shelf in the spot where Sunshine Ranch should be for no good reason. Scanned it and came up as $35. I already had something else in hand near the discounted price at retail I was planning to buy but put that one back for the better deal of the stables. I ended up buying the other set a week later on anyway for a couple bucks less so everything worked out. Hurray for small victories! :yes:
  • Like 1

Bought a 4194 POTC Whitecap Bay for 70% off. Was happy with that, as i really like the set and theme. Really want to find more of the sets on the cheap.

Also bought 60 of the Movie Minifigures at 30% off each

130 Series 11 minifigures at 50% off each

30 Simpsons minifigures at 30% off each

Building sets of all of the diffrent minifigure series to sell as collections....have around 20 full sets of simpsons now....plus a few sealed boxes