(1) SW 75022 Mandalorian Speeder - $7.48

(1) Friends 41009 Andrea's Bedroom - $2.98

• Like 1

What I bought today:

- 5883 Dino Tower Takedown (x2)

- 3065 Friends Treehouse

- 9444 Ninjago Cole's Tread Assault

Furthermore I ordered at LEGO Shop at Home:

- exosuit, science lab, star wars keychain and the free mini. status: Customer Service... dunno why.

- exosuit, science lab, ecto-1 and the free mini. status: In process

Strange folks those lego people.

Should I not be waiting on the Eco suit? I didn't jump on it because I didn't want to tie up funds for other sets I want to buy. Is this like really limited?

It remains to be seen, but most don't want to get caught again in the event of another Rover situation so they're taking the better safe than sorry route

• Like 1

It remains to be seen, but most don't want to get caught again in the event of another Rover situation so they're taking the better safe than sorry route

It's better to be safe than sorry on a set like this. If it isn't a limited run, you always have the option of returning the sets that you don't want.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Lego-Set-7191-10026-and-extras-/331277886443?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=geshdzBtqRT3dhjg9whuvskZkk0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Snagged this off ebay, been wanting both these models for a while now so looking forward to building them. I'm not well versed in mini figs, anyone know if any of the extras are worth anything? Figured I might sell a few to further defray the cost.

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Lego-Set-7191-10026-and-extras-/331277886443?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=geshdzBtqRT3dhjg9whuvskZkk0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Snagged this off ebay, been wanting both these models for a while now so looking forward to building them. I'm not well versed in mini figs, anyone know if any of the extras are worth anything? Figured I might sell a few to further defray the cost.

Seems like a good score!

Scored this huge 120 pound lot off craigslist for $300!!  Fun times ahead.

Awesome score. I recently finished sorting through a 55 pound lot I got off CL for $300. I thought that was a good deal. Enjoy going through the lot, but beware of non-Lego items in there. I found 5 pounds of K-nex and other random junk.

Pulled the trigger on Silver Mine Shootout (79110) & Temple of Light (70505) both on clearance at Target plus an extra 20% off for their mid year toy sale

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

LOL. In fine print right below the signs on the shelves at Target, don't they say "excludes LEGO and <random toy product that I can't think of>"? I've been shot down on attempts at getting the additional BOGO 40% off.