4476 Jabbas Prize

7655 Clone Trooper BP

8014 Clone Walker BP

7250 Clone Scout Walker

7659 Droids Battle Pack

7200 Final Duel 1

7201 Final Duel 2

4 Tusken Raider minifigs

All minifigs from Spider man set 4806 Doc Ock's Hideout.

I paid $275 for the lot. Especially happy to get those Tusken Raiders to add to the collection!

• Like 2

Finally picked up a Mars Curiosity Rover. Shame the order limit is only 1.

Picked up some sets from a local CL seller. All NISB

7779 Batman Dragster
4501 Mos Eisley Cantina
7264 Imperial Inspection
4480 Jabbas Palace
4475 Jabbas Message
4476 Jabbas Prize
7655 Clone Trooper BP
8014 Clone Walker BP
7250 Clone Scout Walker
7659 Droids Battle Pack
7200 Final Duel 1
7201 Final Duel 2
4 Tusken Raider minifigs
All minifigs from Spider man set 4806 Doc Ock's Hideout.

I paid $275 for the lot. Especially happy to get those Tusken Raiders to add to the collection!

That`s a serious bundle at a great price! Congrats!

Guest davewager78

Pre-used Palace Theatre to build

Only 10% off MRSP, but for my own collection that's fine.

I can't buy full price for myself on the modulars, as i wouldn't be able to cut the seals! I could hear the money falling through my fingers

We went to a few yard sales, something I haven't done in forever. Found this of all things. The box and all are included, as well as the manual, a ton of extra figs and pieces, and overall great shape. I had one of these years ago and it got stolen so this was quite a surprise given how costly they are new. Btw for those who have never seen this set, the box dwarfs every other set I've ever seen, its ridiculous. But now...to keep or sell. Hmm. It cost 350...amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

We went to a few yard sales, something I haven't done in forever. Found this of all things. The box and all are included, as well as the manual, a ton of extra figs and pieces, and overall great shape. I had one of these years ago and it got stolen so this was quite a surprise given how costly they are new. Btw for those who have never seen this set, the box dwarfs every other set I've ever seen, its ridiculous. But now...to keep or sell. Hmm. It cost 350...amazing.

You bought it at the yard sale for $350? or did you get it cheaper?

My phone isn't posting properly or something. To the above, got this for 350 at a yard sale earlier. Shocked to say the least. Had one years ago and this is in great shape w a lot of extra figs and pieces. To keep or sell. Hmm.

Heck of a find.

Love to have that! Nice find!

TMNT: Shredder Lair Rescue 79122 at Toys R Us using the 20% off and $10 gift card coupon. 

I followed up with buying a pristine CARS 2: Tokyo International Circuit 8679 on TRU clearance for $44.79 and also used the $10 gift card coupon.  I thought it over and ended up buying it, since it was in great shape and at the minimum the parts would be a good buy for under $35.