What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy

A trolley load of Friends sets from my local Sainsburys at -60%.  I didn't post it on Hot UK Deals as I wiped the shelves clean.

Microfighters: Star Destroyer

All nine of Series 1 Mixels

High Speed Police Chase (60042) - $10

Heartlake Stables - $35

Why the new Police set was already on sale let alone with a sticker saying exactly half off, I honestly have no idea but no sense looking a gift horse in the mouth. Speaking of which, I came across that lone Heartlake Stables by itself on the bottom shelf amongst the Friends sets and on a whim I scanned the set for the heck of it. Sure enough it was on sale for 30% off. I was planning to get The Flying Flusher now that Walmart finally got some back in stock but felt as though the Heartlake Stables was the better deal really. My only suspicion is with how the seals look. Now they don't appear to be tampered with; just dirty from sitting in a warehouse somewhere but still can't be too careful these days.

Anyway between the Heartlake Stables I found before at half off (which I think was a fluke in the system) and then this one for 30% off, I now have two for just a smidge over the cost of one. Man, I can hardly wait to put all those tan bricks to good use. :)

• Like 1

Picked up Lego Movie The Flying Flusher 70811 from Walmart. I only found 1 set from 5 Walmart and the set I got was a damaged box. Is this set really that hard to find?

All movie sets are getting hard to find minus the icecream and garbage ones and RR. The flusher is a walmart exclusive so people have less options when they are looking for one. Having said that I see the TRU exlcusive in abudance everywhere.