What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy

After offloading a van load (67 in total) of ever-depreciating 41999s, I spent the proceeds on:

25x Mars Rovers (I now have 70)

9x Pet Shops (I now have 10)

11x Grand Emporiums (I now have 20)

50x Technic Tractors (Smyths Toys last ones for

Is there any significance in kmart putting olivia house to clearance? And very few walmarts have it in stock around me...

My guess is this is retiring this summer. This set is very abundant around here but I've never seen it on clearance so maybe that is a good sign it is on its way out finally.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

At Kmart: 79102 for $12.60, 76005 for $31.50, 79006 for $18.90, minus $20.66 in SYW Rewards points, plus $3.81 tax = 46.16... But then, here's where the real fun started:

post-15736-0-07318800-1394350618_thumb.j

All bought from the mother of a 13 year-old kid who's going into the Dark Ages, for a measly $150! My wife is going through the big sets now, and sure, there's a few pieces missing from some sets, but there's still many bags and boxes to go through, and most of the important pieces seem to be here and in great shape! =)

• Like 7

At Kmart: 79102 for $12.60, 76005 for $31.50, 79006 for $18.90, minus $20.66 in SYW Rewards points, plus $3.81 tax = 46.16... But then, here's where the real fun started:

attachicon.gifScore.JPG

All bought from the mother of a 13 year-old kid who's going into the Dark Ages, for a measly $150! My wife is going through the big sets now, and sure, there's a few pieces missing from some sets, but there's still many bags and boxes to go through, and most of the important pieces seem to be here and in great shape! =)

woooooooooow

You lucky @$%*# !!!

Here in Europe you will never find deals like that. People are already well educated when it comes to the value of (used) lego.

You can make a little fortune from that or just use and enjoy it yourself.

Congrats fellow picker!

Thanks!  Plenty of luck, yes...  But also many days and nights spent on craigslist.com (not to mention Target, Walmart, Kmart, and Toys R Us both online and in-store) looking for lego deals!  

I found some more deals at a disorganized Walmart:

686949 .00  Quinjet  x2

3368 49.00  SpaceCenter

7292 9.00  Propeller Adventures

4439 35.00 Heavy Lift Hellicopter

7288 25.00 Mobile Police Unit

3184 25.00 Friends Adventure Camper

They had Unexpected Gathering and some Lone Rangers.. I might have to go back!

I packaged all of my Batman first set from 2007 for a trade going out Monday and needless to say, we had to get a batman set today! We picked up 76000-1: Arctic Batman vs. Mr Freeze : Aquaman on Ice! Fun little build and very nice minifigs and also FUN to play with :)

attachicon.gifScore.JPG

Such a rare find... An entire LEGO collection for a cheap price, and nicely organized. Savor this moment...

attachicon.gifScore.JPG

Your going to make a great profit on that one. Nice Find. Was it on Craigslist?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker