At a KMart going out of business sale:

3x 3930 Friends Bakery $3.75/ea

1x 3933 Friends Workshop $7.99

1x 4203 City Excavator $27.00

1x 7869 SW Battle for Geonosis $27.00

1x 76011 Batman Man-Bat Attack $15.99

4x 76010 Penguin Face Off $10.39/ea

4x 76014 Spider-Trike vs Electro $10.39/ea

For the last two sets, I plan on parting out three of each and then giving my son the fourth.

Picked up the last Robie within 100 miles of me with the nice 20% off coupon that B&****** was kind enough to send me. The box is a tad trashed, but it shouldn't matter much in a year or so.

Is this the new 20% coupon that's floating around (vs. earlier this year)? If so, I guess I need to spend more $ at BN in order for them to send it to my member email address.

Is this the new 20% coupon that's floating around (vs. earlier this year)? If so, I guess I need to spend more $ at BN in order for them to send it to my member email address.

Yep, they emailed it today. I haven't spent much at B&****** over the last couple months, but dropped a ton between November/December of last year on Arch Studio. I may still be coasting on my previous spending.

Probably more than I should have, but it's hard to keep track of with all the cancellations, ambiguous order statuses, and questionable shipment confirmations... Over the last few days, a "What Lego sets DIDN'T you buy today?" thread might be easier to respond to...  :sweat:

Purchased a couple packs of Lego movie minifigs for the kiddo. Scoped out the rest of the store for awhile but still trying to make up my mind as to what I will buy to spend the $75...I want my martian manhunter :thumbsup:

You get the entire Justice League for just over $70:

Superman - Power Lex - $20

Wonder Woman - Power Lex

Batman - Riddler Chase - $30

Flash - Riddler Chase

Aquaman - Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - $20 

Martian Manhunter

Add a $5 purchase or higher, and you've got the original Justive League.  No Green Lantern (yet), but I expect he'll show up soon.

• Like 3