What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up 4 x Funhouses today at my favorite TRU store.

The associate was kind enough to price match and do the BOGO!

I think 8 FH should be good enough, right? :sweat:

good for you and you're lucky. .My TRU store would price match but they can never put additional promotions on top of price match...so its either the price match or the B1G1, they wont' combine the B1G1 with the matched price...even its their own website

Guest TabbyBoy

10x 79008 LOTR Pirate Ships from John Lewis at 1/3 off.  I'm taking a punt on these as it's a nice ship even though not in Black Pearl territory.  It's on clearance in several places so EOL isn't too far off I think.

LEGO store.  Bought Simpson House, MetalBeards Sea Cow.  Tried to buy Parisian restaurant they only had one and box was crushed.  They tried to sell me one that was returned and the seals were broken.  Can you believe that!!  Ordered on line when I got home

Ventured a bit out of town and found a K-Mart.  Got a Ninjago Mechdragon for 47.10 after tax and rewards coupons...know it just came out, but that's close to 50% off so had to bite.

Also found a Shopko w/ 2 Gandalf Arrives and a Riddles for the Ring for 7.99 each...snagged those as well.

Nothing major, but solid deals.

Nice! Is 199.99 the retail price for the Fire Brigade in Canada?

I think so... I was there for some Chima speedorz on clearance and there they were on the top shelf displayed for all to see!

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

Edit: Argh, double post. The biggest question is hold longer or flip em. I've got one other stashed away but lots of Lego bills to pay.

Edited by gregpj

technic tow truck for 60 and 2 more for 53

3 baxters for 30 each

Not great but still a nice little score. Got them from some dude on CL, I think he worked at TRU and was using his discount.

Well done, tony. That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read on these fine forums.

• Like 2

technic tow truck for 60 and 2 more for 53

3 baxters for 30 each

Not great but still a nice little score. Got them from some dude on CL, I think he worked at TRU and was using his discount.

Well done, tony. That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read on these fine forums.

Slow clap...BRAVO!