What Lego set did you buy today?

Went a little nuts today at the LEGO Store. Picked up Ewok Village, Death Star, R2-D2, Tower of Orthanc, Simpsons House, Haunted House. Used my VIP points to grab their last clearance Jabba's Palace and paid $1.05 for it.

Do you mean you paid the clearance price but paid with your VIP points for it? Using that logic, since you also used cash, you got it for free since you didn't pay anything after paying the VIP points and cash........

nice little score at TRU. Realized 20% off coupon can be combined with B1G1 only if it's not marked Hot Price

Qty. Item Description Item Price Shipping Method 
Learn about our shipping
policies
Status
4 for $49.97 LEGO Super Heroes Artic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze, Aquaman on Ice (76000)
2 for $15.59 LEGO Star Wars Kashyyyk Troopers (75035)

Stupid question: where are you all getting the 20% off coupon for TRU? I have membership, but haven't received anything.

Thanks for any response. I'm hoping to hit the BOGO offer today and scoop up my order in store on my way home today.

Yesterday, bought:

1 x 75035 battle pack.

Love the camo troopers, hate the new 'pop' guns. Time to buy some traditional star wars blasters, rifles, etc.

Stupid question: where are you all getting the 20% off coupon for TRU? I have membership, but haven't received anything.

Thanks for any response. I'm hoping to hit the BOGO offer today and scoop up my order in store on my way home today.

Yesterday, bought:

1 x 75035 battle pack.

Love the camo troopers, hate the new 'pop' guns. Time to buy some traditional star wars blasters, rifles, etc.

I actually had mine sent to an old e-mail account I haven't used at TRU.com much around Feb. 10th

Do you mean you paid the clearance price but paid with your VIP points for it? Using that logic, since you also used cash, you got it for free since you didn't pay anything after paying the VIP points and cash........

He just meant he paid that out of pocket - no reason to be sarcastic. People treat rewards and VIP in different ways.

He just meant he paid that out of pocket - no reason to be sarcastic. People treat rewards and VIP in different ways.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being serious. I just thought it was funny. Logic dictates if you don't count gift cards as a payment when receiving an item, might as well not count the "gift card to everywhere" aka cash. Obviously people can treat rewards how they want - but just pointing out that math is math and there is one correct way to look at it.

• Like 1