What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought two Ninjago Nindroid MechDragon 70725 for $56.xx each at a KMart, could not use the mobile coupons from both the SYWR and the KMart app, one $8 on $45, and the other 5 off 50. Both transactions did not print me a single coupon, I guess KMart wants for me to spend my points. Will complain, just hate calling the 800 number for the rewards.

Creator

Small Cottage - $10

Thunder Wings - $13

Sunset Speeder - $9.99

Power Digger

Fast Car

The Lego Movie

Trash Chomper

Castle Cavalry

I knew these would linger after everything else.

City

Coast Guard Seaplane - $1.04 x 2

Friends

Stephanie's Bakery Stand - $5.56 (Ugh....)

Legends of Chima

Chi Worriz - $11

I also snagged a few more Series 11 minifigures at retail of $2.99 thankfully. After this, I'm not sure if I feel like dealing with those little guys anymore. :resent:

I picked up the Captain America vs. Hydra and the new Spidey vs. Doc Ock sets at TRU tonight w/ the BOGO to get them for $15 each.  I also saw the new Spidey w/ Power Man helicopter set, but I'm not sure how I feel about that one???

One of our Wal-Marts had the reset going and I found another Superman vs. Power Armor Lex in clearance for $11 and another Desert Skiff for $17.

Picked up 4 Funhouses online order from local store - lots left!

While I was there got

Electro & Spider-Cycle x 2, one for me, one to flip

Batman Penguin Faceoff x 2, one for me, one to flip

General Grievous Wheelbike x 2, one for me, one to flip

4 Star Wars micro vehicles - ALL FOR ME!!!!

I wonder how much TRU lost this week by coinciding the BOGO coupon with new LEGO releases?

A couple of small things.

1 x 75034 Death Star Troopers, and 1 x 75035 Kashyyyk Troopers at TRU. Used $10 in rewards, so with BOGO came out to about $5 each. I love both of these battle packs!!

2 x 3930 Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery for $3 each at Fred Meyer. These will be for birthday presents and the like.

• Like 1

Toys r us bogo sale...

two 6860 bat caves and two 31012 family homes for $55.38 each after tax. Both sets are currently $69.99 on the TRU site. They matched their site and gave me the bogo too.

Separate transaction I purchased two 3185 summer riding camps for $52.74 each after tax. I used the bogo sale and $65 worth or rewards coupons to get them down that low.

Side note...I also had a 20% off toy purchase coupon which they would not let me use in either transaction since the items in question were not "regular price". Has anyone else had luck using this coupon in conjunction with the bogo sale? I ran into my pastor, who also loves lego, in the store so I gave it to him. He used it on a lord business evil lair set. I am just glad that somebody got to use it.

Toys r us bogo sale...

two 6860 bat caves and two 31012 family homes for $55.38 each after tax. Both sets are currently $69.99 on the TRU site. They matched their site and gave me the bogo too.

Separate transaction I purchased two 3185 summer riding camps for $52.74 each after tax. I used the bogo sale and $65 worth or rewards coupons to get them down that low.

Side note...I also had a 20% off toy purchase coupon which they would not let me use in either transaction since the items in question were not "regular price". Has anyone else had luck using this coupon in conjunction with the bogo sale? I ran into my pastor, who also loves lego, in the store so I gave it to him. He used it on a lord business evil lair set. I am just glad that somebody got to use it.

You kind of had a double-whammy there. 1. The 20% off coupons don't usually work with other offers, which means they are not regular price.  2.  You did a price match and price adjustment to get them to honor their website prices, which also negates the use of the coupon.  Some managers will use their overrides to help a customer out from time-to-time, but this is strictly YMMV.

That's incredible! Congrats. I guess I need to start going to estate sales. Hopefully the lego sets you scored are not haunted by the previous owner!

Thanks! Most of the sets are complete, but some of missing pieces and or minifigures. I will be going to a few more estate sales tomorrow to see if I find anything there.

You kind of had a double-whammy there. 1. The 20% off coupons don't usually work with other offers, which means they are not regular price. 2. You did a price match and price adjustment to get them to honor their website prices, which also negates the use of the coupon. Some managers will use their overrides to help a customer out from time-to-time, but this is strictly YMMV.

Yeah, only reason she gave me the online price and the bogo was because I showed her on my phone that I could place a store pick up order for both sets and it would give me both promotions. I had a feeling trying to use my 20% coupon too would be pushing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I gorged myself today

Battle of Smallville - 6 

Comanche Camp - 15 

Colby City - 10 

Iron Man v Mandarin - 5 

Waks Pack Tracker - 5 

Fire Boat - 5 

Spider Homing Droid - 5 

Bricks Creative Chest - 1 
Lavals Royal Fighter - 5 

Ultimate Speedor Tournament - 5 

Kais Fire Mech - 5 

All up combined for over 60% off our Australian retail price.