2 MF $63 each

2 SW Police Gunships $35 each

Set of 6 SW Microfighters $45

2 SW New Battlepacks $9 each

4 FH $25 each

BN

Eiffel Tower $22.45

White House $31.45

Do I even want to know how much has to be spent at TRU to get those 20% off coupons, I would have thought my spending would be enough but apparently not.

Not a bad day today, got the following:

TRU:

2 Unimogs - $360 - $120 gc = $240 out of door for both

Walmart:

2 x Flying Dutchman - $9 each

1 x Battle at the Black Gate - $35

Kmart:

1 x Creator Aviation Adventures - $37

3 x Spiderman Daily Bugle Showdown - $31 each

2 x Friends Camper - $21 each

2 x Dragon Mountain - $31 each

Kmart has two Unexpected Gathering for $44.98 each and Rancor Pit for $37, but didn't pick up any.   I am hoping for more markdown.

• Like 2

After reading some of deals you guys got this weekend, it lends credibility to the idea of investing in exclusives. I have a hard time trying to track down the deals you guys are finding at B&M stores. First off, good for you guys. It seems that the members in the mid west have access to stores I have never heard of till I joined the BP and the ones I can visit ,B&******, Target, Walmart, Kmart

KMart

• 4 x Super Heroes: Daily Bugle Showdown - $29 each
  • 2 x The Hobbit: Unexpected Gathering - $37 each
  • 2 x Ninjago: Nindroid Mechdragon - $49.50 each
  • 1 x Super Heroes: Spiderman Cycle Chase - $14

Wal-Mart

• LOTR: Shelob Attacks - $13
  • Darth Maul Clock - $7
  • Found a new box of Series 12 Lego Movie minfigs and finished my set

Target (only stopped at one)

• 16 x Coast Guard Seaplane polybag - $1.04 each

Meijer

• Pac-Man plush w/ sound (bought it for my son, but he won't get it until he eats his peas)

Bought some various Chima: Speedorz for the kiddo too.  I was real lucky today and kept getting SYWR point redemption coupons with each purchase.  One was even a 10% rewards coupon for purchases over $75.  I think I received an additional $50 in points today.  I redeemed some of them and still have $15 in the bank.  I also have one more $10 in points coupon w/ $50 purchase left.  I also received another $20 in gas coupons, so that helped pay for the trip.

• Like 1

Target (only stopped at one)

• 16 x Coast Guard Seaplane polybag - $1.04 each

Meijer

• Pac-Man plush w/ sound (bought it for my son, but he won't get it until he eats his peas)

Bought some various Chima: Speedorz for the kiddo too.  I was real lucky today and kept getting SYWR point redemption coupons with each purchase.  One was even a 10% rewards coupon for purchases over $75.  I think I received an additional $50 in points today.  I redeemed some of them and still have $15 in the bank.  I also have one more $10 in points coupon w/ $50 purchase left.  I also received another $20 in gas coupons, so that helped pay for the trip.

One heck of a dad! :D Your son must be really happy with all the LEGO's in his house. If only he really knew how many are really there! ;)

Where at Target were you able to find the Coast Guard polybags?

One heck of a dad! :D Your son must be really happy with all the LEGO's in his house. If only he really knew how many are really there! ;)

Where at Target were you able to find the Coast Guard polybags?

In the front if this store, by the candy/soda/coffee/cereal/etc.  This store doesn't have a grocery section w/ coolers/produce and stuff.  They had a seasonal clearance section with a bunch of the Valentine's Day stuff marked 50% - 70% off.

My son is definitely spoiled and he has plenty of Lego.  Sometimes he comes downstairs, picks up a box and asks, "Is this to build, or to sell?"

• Like 2

I wonder how long it will be before this thread becomes filled with "I bought The Sea Cow!" posts? Haha. Admit it, you know you want it.

Well TOK, i guess I will bite. I bought Sea Cow and love it. Unabashedly. I will be looking to buy more for investment purposes.

I also bought two Mixels sets for my kids to check out: Flain and Volectro. They are actually pretty cool little figurines, and relatively cheap. We will be getting more.