What Lego set did you buy today?

This week I picked up 2 Space Shuttles (3367) for $25.49 each at TRU, 2 Rancor Pits (75005) for $29.98 at Target and 1 Big Ben (21013) for $14.98 at Target.  I'm hoping my other Target in the area discounts their Big Bens, because I would like one to build.

I  have never ever seen a Big Ben at the two Targets in our town.

Most of the Targets in my area don't even carry lego architecture sets.

I have four targets in my area.  1 always has a good amount of the small architecture sets (Big Ben, Willis Tower, Space Needle..) but they are never on sale.  Two others never have architecture sets.  The 1 Target I found Big Ben at, I thought didn't carry them either.  It was a complete surprise to me.  It wasn't even near the Lego shelves.  It was two rows down, hidden behind some puzzle games.  I got lucky I guess.

I have four targets in my area. 1 always has a good amount of the small architecture sets (Big Ben, Willis Tower, Space Needle..) but they are never on sale. Two others never have architecture sets. The 1 Target I found Big Ben at, I thought didn't carry them either. It was a complete surprise to me. It wasn't even near the Lego shelves. It was two rows down, hidden behind some puzzle games. I got lucky I guess.

Sounds just like an online purchase/return to me!

LOTR 79008 Pirate Ship $49.98 (50% off) at Target. Boxed a little dented on the sides, but I think I'll be parting this one out, so not biggie. :D Today is a good day.

That is great! I have not found one for that cheap.

I did find a Daily Bugle today for $24.98 at a Target. Bought a couple of the Coast Guard polys as well, to pair with my boats I have.

Also got a couple of NASCAR nano racer 3-packs for like $3 each. :-)

5 Unexpected Gathering $35 ea

2 Rancor pit $30 ea

4 Attack Wargs $25 ea

2 Bugle Showdown $25 ea

I left 2 Rancor pits, 1 bugle showdown, a handful of Battle of smallvilles, two mirkwood spiders and a bunch of Malibu mansion. All of these were 50% off. Should I go back and clean house?

All of this was at Kroger btw.

post-29140-13925791963472_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

5 Unexpected Gathering $35 ea

2 Rancor pit $30 ea

4 Attack Wargs $25 ea

2 Bugle Showdown $25 ea

I left 2 Rancor pits, 1 bugle showdown, a handful of Battle of smallvilles, two mirkwood spiders and a bunch of Malibu mansion. All of these were 50% off. Should I go back and clean house?

All of this was at Kroger btw.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker1392579190.891847.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

When in doubt, always buy at 50% off or more. Research and return later...

I think I'm going to make this my signature.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1