What Lego set did you buy today?

What state?

This was in Ohio.  I also forgot to mention I got the following:

Rancor Pitt - $30 x3

Colby City Showdown - $25 x1

Daily Bugle - $35 x2

These markdowns were across several different Kroger Marketplace stores and the prices did vary by store.  For example, the second store had the Malibu Mansion marked down to $10 (75% off) but none on the shelf and right next to it they had Unexpected Gathering marked down a whopping $4 to $66.  The first store had MM for $20 and UG for $18 (none on the shelf though).

Slick collection of used Aqua Raiders.  $70 got me:

7771 Angler Ambush

7773 Tiger Shark Attack

7774 Crab Crusher

7775 Aquabase Invasion

7776 The Shipwreck

All instructions and stickers sheets are included and in great shape.  Debating whether to sell them all or give 1 to my boy...they are really cool.

Also nabbed x4 SB Flying Dutchman @ $17 each, and two McDonalds Lego Movie cups on the way home ($.99 each).  My kids now have four of the eight - Emmet, Wyldstyle, Batman and MetalBeard.  I can't believe how excited they get about these plastic cups - almost more than the sets themselves! 

• Like 1

Funny thing. I bought a 10198 Tantive IV around a week ago (used) to resell. Just got to opening the box today and was thinking about leaving it in the ziploc bags it came in and trust the seller that it was really complete. Of course, I could not do it and ended up dumping all the pieces in my table to start checking. Once I get to the minifigs, I noticed that I got the smooth hair Leia figure lol... it's like finding $75 on under the couch

• Like 1