What Lego set did you buy today?

Fantastic! I'm jealous. Where did you score those?

Calm down now . I found this little outlet shop which is my new favorite place now. I left tons (not as great buys) behind including another AA. I just told my husband the other day I was gonna stop buying Lego til I sell a bunch so I had to. I'm crazy, right?

• Like 1

Calm down now . I found this little outlet shop which is my new favorite place now. I left tons (not as great buys) behind including another AA. I just told my husband the other day I was gonna stop buying Lego til I sell a bunch so I had to. I'm crazy, right?

hehehehe...Oh, I understand.  I tell my wife that same thing.  But I still manage to make it happen.

I'm in too big an area for boutique stores to fly under the radar.  Heck, nothing flys under the radar here.  Good find.  I'd love to score an AA, and I'm dying for a TH.  Both of those at those prices - your husband should be mad at you if you DIDN'T bring those home!

• Like 1

I was traveling today and found a Wal-Mart glory hole that was discounting stuff 50%+ off.

3 x Ninjago: Sonic Raider - $40 each

4 x GS: Crater Creeper - $5.50 each

2 x Spongebob:  Flying Dutchman - $9 each

1 x SH: Batman vs. Bane Tumbler - $20

1 x HF: Furno XL - $10

1 x HF: Dragon Bolt - $10

They had a couple more Sonic Raiders that were a little beat up, an Epic Dragon Battle for $60 (I passed) and some other Chima and Galaxy Squad for 50% off.  They had already reset their Lego aisle and also had the new Doc Ock and Joker Steamroller sets out.

I found another store that had a stack of 10+ each of Galaxy Squad Bug Obliterator ($25 each) and Hive Crawlers ($20 each) and I passed on them all.  I already have one of each and I didn't want these sitting around for eons before being able to offload them for a decent price.  I hate passing up sets that are almost 70% off, but I did.

They also had the big Mega Block Halo: Countdown for 60% off, but I passed.  I also noticed several Wal-Marts starting to clearance their Call of Duty Mega Blocks.

• Like 1

so today after work, I got:

Another PM - VC for 24.98

Another PM - Funhouse for 19.98

5 series 11 minifigs for 0.98ea

1x gugenheim for 25.16

2x        "         for 35.95ea

1 cloud cuckoo palace to give my wife a unikitty minifig for 17.95

1x rockefeller plaza for 25.16

1x willis tower for 12.56

2x SEARS towers yes SEARS for 12.56 ea ON THE SHELVES AT B&******!

• Like 1

What I have trouble believing is that they`de let someone walk out of the store with a set that large for a price like that. Not intending to question anyone`s integrity, really I`m not, but it would be nice if anyone who was able to PM a VC could post an image of the receipt  :thumbsup: I`d love to see a deal like that on paper.

What I have trouble believing is that they`de let someone walk out of the store with a set that large for a price like that. Not intending to question anyone`s integrity, really I`m not, but it would be nice if anyone who was able to PM a VC could post an image of the receipt :thumbsup: I`d love to see a deal like that on paper.

There are a few photos in some threads around here. I almost had one but the girl noticed it was out of stock. Others have had better luck with employees that don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker