What Lego set did you buy today?

How did you pricematched it? On Lego.com it no longer has the price showing for me. 

I have some older screenshots of the funhouse and VC but I wouldn't do it. I did however get a bunch of Technic Pickup Tow Truck for under $45CAD and TMNT Baxter Robot Rampage for $25, they are still online on lego.com.

Guest TabbyBoy

You managed to get that order through? Nice! I saw on hotukd that you said another order got cancelled so at least you got one in! Or is that the same one and they reversed the cancellation? Either way, nice haul!

I placed multiple orders from different email addresses hoping one would get through which it did. Some guys take HUKD too seriously so I troll them sometimes.

Guest TabbyBoy

Do you really think those are going to be that popular here in the UK?  Listings seem to be stagnating on eBay.  I have 10 myself, but to me it doesn't seem that this is doing as well here as it appears to be in the States.  I could have made an epic oversight though :P

Since the sets aren't too big, Worldwide postage won't be too bad and it's a very desirable set. eBay doesn't matter yet as 21104 is still very much available. My gut says that these will be gold dust by Xmas. I'm planning on about 50 of them.