What Lego set did you buy today?

Goals are goals no matter the size. I'm no where near that yet, 5 years. I have some other stuff ripening shall we say and will be allocating those gains i.to lego. Hard to beat this deal. I am a big time saver rather than spending. If you count the pennies the dollars take car of themselves. I also never invest money i will need. That always emds in disaster

4 Spongebob Flying Dutchman for $20 each (down from $30), 1 each of TMNT Shellraiser and Lair Attack for 15% off, and 1 Crazy Scientist and his Monster for 15% off. Yesterday I got 3 Batcaves and 2 Batwings for MSRP, which is tolerable since they're EOL and already selling for more on ebay.

Stopped by my local Lego store on my lunch break today.. best/worst decision ever. Found a couple UCS B-Wings still on the shelf at %50 off and a 41999 Crawler o.o Quite surprised to see the crawler, employee said they got 2 in today by an odd mistake as they were not supposed to come to the store, but the manager decided to sell them anyways.

Most expensive lunch break ever   :frantics:

• Like 2

Stopped by my local Lego store on my lunch break today.. best/worst decision ever. Found a couple UCS B-Wings still on the shelf at %50 off and a 41999 Crawler o.o Quite surprised to see the crawler, employee said they got 2 in today by an odd mistake as they were not supposed to come to the store, but the manager decided to sell them anyways.

Most expensive lunch break ever   :frantics:

Great finds.  Good decision...flip them and you get free lunches for a while :) 

Walmart trip today. Every time I go there, I know I should never come back.

The stores are always dingy and soooo disorganized. Almost nothing is ever near its shelf sticker and people mistreat everything there so that it's always a mess and disaster.

There were 6 full aisles of "clearance" items. None of them were cheap. There were two full aisles of "clearance" toys. They had 3 Lego Star Wars medium-sized sets with a red tag for $49.97. I knew that was full price so I left them. I go to the regular Lego aisle and sure enough, there were about 10 more of the same set without red tags on them and the shelf sticker said $49.97 (yes, these were at the shelf sticker). So silly. Start marking stuff down, and you might move the stuff.

I found several sets that seemed like returns and didn't belong with the others. I found a scanner to check the prices...

I *did* purchase a 9463 Monster Fighter's Werewolf for $10. But as a contrast, in the Friends section they had one 3061 Corner Caf

1 Treehouse

1 Friends Vet

1 Olivia House

101$ after tax @ BN

On a seperate note, the black pearl that I received from Amazon WH was half built. The joke was on me this time. That one is going back

I have gotten several like that lately... Getting quite frustrating as they seem to be sending out more and more bad items.