What Lego set did you buy today?

Not even 10% of what I ordered has come in.....my wife gave permission to take over the dining room. Spare bedroom and 3 huge walk in closets are already stuffed full. And I am still buying. Just got home from tru with a bunch of friends big sets and more funhouse/hobbit barrels.

Amazing Willy! I spy...some investment winners! Where will you store sets once you run out of room? Maybe a storage unit? At the rate you're going, it might be better to buy another house... Not only for storing sets, but also in case of divorce. Can't have all of those sets out on the streets, can we? ;)

Picked up 2 more City: Train Stations.  The deal was posted on Slickdeals, so these might be on the way out along with the Passenger and Cargo Trains.

What was the deal exactly? BOGO through TRU? I bought two last night, and with BOGO and the Bill Me Later thing brought them down to about $32 shipped, which will go well with the two Passenger Trains I have.

What was the deal exactly? BOGO through TRU? I bought two last night, and with BOGO and the Bill Me Later thing brought them down to about $32 shipped, which will go well with the two Passenger Trains I have.

I just bought them from Amazon.com using the Brickpicker affiliate link for $37.49 each.

ALL THE FUNHOUSES

This set definitely went from an under the radar set to probably one of the most purchased sets recently. It seems everyone is buying up large amounts of these including myself. I think I might slow down on them since it seems everyone is going to have a huge stockpile of them when it retires (I have 13 at the moment).

Does anyone else think that when you buy 100s of any one set you are actually hurting the value of that set and the secondary market?

I think this set has become the Fire Brigade of 2013. I'll pass. On topic, I bought a Hive Crawler for $27 and two Battle of Black Gates for $36 each with my 20% Target coupon.

I think it's a fair question. Yet something like the Hulk Breakout set retires and still shoots up to $90....

I don't think most investors purchased the mass quantities of Hulk's Breakout as they did the Funhouse Escape. I like the Funhouse, but I can see a saturation of this set in the secondary market occuring.

Legos now arriving at front porch. Please proceed to the dining room for final sorting.

Sorry for the flipping. I have no flipping idea how to fix these on iphone.

That was this week starting Monday. That is about 50% now. Lots are coming tomorrow and most are coming Monday. Many were delayed, but most were shipped yesterday for Monday delivery.

I posted some of my dining room stage area in another thread. Here are a couple. It's worse now (better?). I'll take some new photos of the dining room when I get home.

post-14194-0-88816800-1386376709_thumb.j

post-14194-0-77569200-1386376726_thumb.j

post-14194-0-60225900-1386376920_thumb.j

post-14194-0-47551200-1386376932_thumb.j

post-14194-0-26925900-1386376956_thumb.j

post-14194-0-55250800-1386377234_thumb.j

post-14194-0-86330200-1386377263_thumb.j

post-14194-0-89707400-1386377355_thumb.j

• Like 1