What Lego set did you buy today?

Well this weekend, I bought:

• 2 Forest Police Station from Target for $25 plus tax
  • 1 Quinjet Battle set thing from Target for $35 plus tax
  • 1 An Unexpected Gathering from Amazon for $49
  • 1 Mini Modular from LEGO Shop at Home for $17.98

Big weekend for me, but miniscule in comparison. Never the less, I love the prices, and love the sets! Can't get any better than that!

Well this weekend, I bought:

• 2 Forest Police Station from Target for $25 plus tax
  • 1 Quinjet Battle set thing from Target for $35 plus tax
  • 1 An Unexpected Gathering from Amazon for $49
  • 1 Mini Modular from LEGO Shop at Home for $17.98

Big weekend for me, but miniscule in comparison. Never the less, I love the prices, and love the sets! Can't get any better than that!

Cashed in some VIP points? Very nice haul overall, I`m jealous of the $25 FPS. It`s like stealing at that price  :laugh:

Cashed in some VIP points?

Actually used the GC the Macks gave for winning the blogs contest. Actually

Very nice haul overall, I`m jealous of the $25 FPS. It`s like stealing at that price   :laugh:

That's what the check-out lady said. :P "Ok, your total is 27.xx. You saved--HOLY ****! Is that really a coupon?!" She called over the manager to make sure it was legit. ;)

• Like 1

Yesterday at Walmart-

2x Batcaves for $49 and change

4x Superman Vs Lex $10.50

1x Uruk-hai Army for $21

Today-

Target:

Quinjet for $35

Quinjet for $30 (used the $5 shopkick coupon)

B&******

2 Mirkwood Elf Army for $34

1 Uruk-hai for $19

1 Ewok Attack for $12

Looking at storage units myself.  My house is stuffed, and I don't want to risk basement or garage storage...and attic is too hot in summer.  I might even take tomorrow off from work just to collate shipments. I have at least 100 large sets scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  My porch is going to look ridiculous. 

Looking at storage units myself.  My house is stuffed, and I don't want to risk basement or garage storage...and attic is too hot in summer.  I might even take tomorrow off from work just to collate shipments. I have at least 100 large sets scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  My porch is going to look ridiculous. 

My goodness, I believe you, but would love to see what exactly that looks like. If you have time to share a pic that is, unpacking/sorting must come first  :thumbsup:

I just bought five 10212 imperial shuttles for $240/each. sealed with free shipping off of ebay. the seller had five listed as a buy it now for $300 or best offer. I offered $240/each for a total of $1200 and they accepted. the seller has a feedback score of 782 with one negative for a 95.5% rating. looking at their feedback they have sold many lego sets in the past with nothing but praise, but that one negative isn't sitting well with me. it came within the past six months and was for not sending an item after it was paid for. the item was not lego related. the seller did not respond to the feedback. I already paid via paypal and sent a message asking for some more details to put my mind at ease, but no response yet.

the seller ID is alittleofthizalittleofzat. member since 2003. is this anyone on here? also, it appears that they may have more shuttles available if anyone else is interested. great deal if it goes through. I have yet to be scammed on ebay, so what are the steps in case this is a fraud? does anyone unfortunately have experience with that? I tried to post a link to the auction but was unable to do so. I am not very computer literate.

thanks for any input. fingers crossed these go through.

I just bought five 10212 imperial shuttles for $240/each. sealed with free shipping off of ebay. the seller had five listed as a buy it now for $300 or best offer. I offered $240/each for a total of $1200 and they accepted. the seller has a feedback score of 782 with one negative for a 95.5% rating. looking at their feedback they have sold many lego sets in the past with nothing but praise, but that one negative isn't sitting well with me. it came within the past six months and was for not sending an item after it was paid for. the item was not lego related. the seller did not respond to the feedback. I already paid via paypal and sent a message asking for some more details to put my mind at ease, but no response yet.

the seller ID is alittleofthizalittleofzat. member since 2003. is this anyone on here? also, it appears that they may have more shuttles available if anyone else is interested. great deal if it goes through. I have yet to be scammed on ebay, so what are the steps in case this is a fraud? does anyone unfortunately have experience with that? I tried to post a link to the auction but was unable to do so. I am not very computer literate.

I posted about this guy in the EBay scams thread an hour ago or so.  I hope it goes through for you.  I had this happen to me once.  I had to wait about a month and then file a claim with EBay/PayPal.  You will be without the funds for 30-45 days before getting your money back and the investigation is over.

• Like 1

I just bought five 10212 imperial shuttles for $240/each. sealed with free shipping off of ebay. the seller had five listed as a buy it now for $300 or best offer. I offered $240/each for a total of $1200 and they accepted. the seller has a feedback score of 782 with one negative for a 95.5% rating. looking at their feedback they have sold many lego sets in the past with nothing but praise, but that one negative isn't sitting well with me. it came within the past six months and was for not sending an item after it was paid for. the item was not lego related. the seller did not respond to the feedback. I already paid via paypal and sent a message asking for some more details to put my mind at ease, but no response yet.

the seller ID is alittleofthizalittleofzat. member since 2003. is this anyone on here? also, it appears that they may have more shuttles available if anyone else is interested. great deal if it goes through. I have yet to be scammed on ebay, so what are the steps in case this is a fraud? does anyone unfortunately have experience with that? I tried to post a link to the auction but was unable to do so. I am not very computer literate.

Any email communications before the deal was done? Worst case scenario is you are out your time dealing with opening a case. The BIN price seemed very suspect, and the accepted price even more so.
  • Like 1

damn. wish I would have seen your earlier post. as long as I get my money back if it doesn't go through that's fine. the time isn't a big deal. ill keep everyone posted. the high feedback and history selling lego sets made it feel like a safe transaction. hopefully I am worried about nothing, but the more I think about it the more nervous I am getting.