What Lego set did you buy today?

Went and did some scouting and hid some Batcaves at a local Wal-Mart for the Black Friday Manager's Special 30% off at Wal-Mart.

Stopped in Toys R Us and picked up the last 3 Captain America sets.  My stock of Captain America sets s getting low.  They've been selling like crazy for $25 each.  I had them price match the Walmart.com website that had them still listed.  Actually the girl didn't care, since it was only a $2 difference and rang them up at $12.97 each.  I bought a Stephanie's Cool Convertible for $11.69 to get me to $50 and used another Wendy's coupon for a $10 gift card.  My TRU is being totally lax on this coupon, which I don't mind.  I think I might be the only person in the area using them.

Confirmed, went to TRU tonight to get the Vintage Star Wars Republic Gunship from Hasbro @$89.99 and received a $10 gift card to use between 12/1 and 12/7.  No issue at all with getting another $10 gift card with the Wendy's coupon.  So, I plan to get 4 more $10 gift cars with 2 Town Square purchases tomorrow.

A little tip for those of you venturing out to KMart tonight.  Unexpected Gathering is on sale this week for $52.49 and Ninjago: Sonic Raider is on sale for $63.99.  They don't ring up as BOGO  50%, but they will override and give it to you.  I had a 20% back in SYWR points for toy purchases coupon, so here's what I came home with.  I started with like 30 cents in points.

2 x Hobbit: Unexpected Gathering - $39.37 each and 20% back in points

2 x Ninjago: Nindroid Mechdragon - $67.49 each and 20% back in points - I'll flip these and I should come out ahead

2 x Friends: Heartlake Stables - $37.49 each and 20% back in points

2 x Ninjago: Sonic Raider - FREE (They did an override and did a BOGO FREE, giving me the second one FREE and I had a $10 off $35 purchase coupon and I used $53.99 in SYWR points to pay for both of them)

I have $10 in SYWR points left over

Guest TabbyBoy

anyone have an opinion on the coast guard patrol set? picked one up at tru for $44.

Fantastic set, the boat is huge and it's the No. 1 toy (toy not set) in the UK this Xmas.  I bought a bunch at Argos when they were