What Lego set did you buy today?

Here she is helping me with my bags lol so yes, she does stand

Ha. The only times my wife would allow herself to be photographed with Lego sets are if she were 1) throwing them out and 2) delivering a batch of sold ones to the Post Office for shipping.  She wasn't always like this.  I assume me having over 300 sets has something to do with it. 

• Like 3

I picked up another 79003 Unexpected Gatherings for $49 and 2 6862s Superman vs Power Armor Lex for $13.  It was the first time I've seen the 6862 on the clearance shelves. 

Now the big question on the 6862 is do I part it or sell it as a whole set...

I have the same question.  I think it'll do well as a whole set after its EOL, but parting out now is the way to go as I understand it.

Picked up a Harry Potter Castle 4842 complete w/o figures for $85.00.  Was actually pretty excited about it - I'm not sure yet whether to get all the figs at once on Bricklink or just see if I can pick them up on the cheap sometime.  Figure the set will still appreciate nicely used for a while either way.

10217 Diagon Alley opened box w/ instructions for $120. Only part 1 of the set was opened and partially built. I need to inventory it still, but the minifigs were there and it looked complete. The other two buildings are still in sealed bags.

Interestingly, one of the Ziploc bags had the invisibility cloak in it, which I don't think comes with this set per the inventory list. So maybe some additional pieces got mixed in?

Sandcrawler with box for personal collection. Paid fair market proie after shipping, no deal :(

5 The Zombies for 112.50 each after shipping. Might get another 5...

Where do you guys keep finding the Zombies?  All I've seen is $150 ish...

Picked up some more Series 11.  Was finally able to find a Pretzel Girl.  Picked up another Elf, and was thinking I got another Tiki Warrior, but was the Mountain climber. :growl:

I finished my Series 11 today finding the Saxophone player and the Pretzel girl at another Walmart.