Retiring Soon - open speculation

My wife hates me but stocking up and starting to take up space with my purchases if 76000, 76004, 76005, 76006. All losing space on shelves and becoming online only. 76005 OOS online at Target as well. Only a matter of time IMO before they are retired. Thinking before end of year. Not sure which one I like the best but leaning either 76000 or 76005.

They are all reasonable investments. And don't worry about the wife. Buy her a new phone of your profits and she'll be sorting the bubble wrap for you.

• Like 1

Ha. I've paid an average price of 22 bucks for every minecraft set I have. Sell as a a foursome around Christmas like I did last year as a threesum and do very well. I plan on holding zero of these Long term. No faith in long term. Money is too good now.

What do you charge for a set of four? My eight year old son is a big fan of minecraft and I want to get him the full set for Christmas. Currently target has the best price at $140ish shipped after tax and redcard. I never bought any of these when they were all the rage. They just didn't appeal to me at the time.

Edit: just double checked. I can get the full set for $130.25 shipped right now. PM me if you are interested in making a deal.

This is odd, the newly released Rebels Star Wars sets have gone Sold out at LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

The Ghost is 'call to check product availability' but The Phantom is gone.

Also, some of the recently released SW sets have also gone, such as the Jedi Scout Fighter and the Coruscant Police Gunship.

This is odd, the newly released Rebels Star Wars sets have gone Sold out at LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

Also, some of the recently released SW sets have also gone, such as the Jedi Scout Fighter and the Coruscant Police Gunship.

The same in the German LEGO Shop at Home version. And that happened two or three weeks ago, since then these sets' status is "call to check product availability" or even at "sold out" ... also the Millenium Falcon is at "call to check..."

What makes me wonder is that it is not only for a couple of days but for whole weeks now, and situation or status didn't change (except Coruscant Gunship from "sold out" to "call to check..." to "sold out" again).

What's going on? In the european LEGO Shop at Home sets marked "sold out" normally don't come back in stock again, or only in a few rare occasions, unlike the US.

The same in the German LEGO Shop at Home version. And that happened two or three weeks ago, since then these sets' status is "call to check product availability" or even at "sold out" ... also the Millenium Falcon is at "call to check..."

What makes me wonder is that it is not only for a couple of days but for whole weeks now, and situation or status didn't change (except Coruscant Gunship from "sold out" to "call to check..." to "sold out" again).

What's going on? In the european LEGO Shop at Home sets marked "sold out" normally don't come back in stock again, or only in a few rare occasions, unlike the US.

Thats odd. Maybe that Star Wars fever is starting to pick up there.

IN that same respect, after seeing almost all of the new star wars sets now, they are just tremendously done.

Thats odd. Maybe that Star Wars fever is starting to pick up there.

IN that same respect, after seeing almost all of the new star wars sets now, they are just tremendously done.

I agree, but I'd like to see another Battle of Hoth.  They retired two such sets at the end of last year, and now it's not at all clear what the new AT-AT is supposed to be fighting.  Perhaps Lego plans on releasing a new UCS Power Generator set later in the year...

Where is the panic buying???

No one else finds this odd?

Sold out!

They are all reasonable investments. And don't worry about the wife. Buy her a new phone of your profits and she'll be sorting the bubble wrap for you.

Of all things to say there u chose... Phone?!?! Flowers are cheaper and will have a better affect.

If a guy goes home to his wife with a bouquet of flowers out of the blue without a pattern of doing so before, chances are she will think he did something wrong. The phone is probably a safer gift and will only die if she forgets to recharge the battery.
  • Like 3

If a guy goes home to his wife with a bouquet of flowers out of the blue without a pattern of doing so before, chances are she will think he did something wrong. The phone is probably a safer gift and will only die if she forgets to recharge the battery.

Or you could just do the george Castanza "I gave to xx charity in your name".

• Like 1

Haunted House temporarily out of stock at LEGO Shop at Home. I think the moment is there...

If you're interested in buying it, call Lego....they have it!

20 days ago I called to know if/when will be AVAILABLE (LEGO Shop at Home Italy) and they said that they have few and I bought one

Perhaps they're in teh same situation