Retiring Soon - open speculation

It should be retired by December with prices rising but why do you think it will hit such lofty heights so soon? Aquaman is rumoured to be in a JL set next year. Mr Freeze and Arctic Batman surely won't return Wolverine or Deadpool money. I can see it doubling by Christmas but struggle to see it making much more.

Bought most of mine for 11-12$, double sounds good :)
  • Like 2

It should be retired by December with prices rising but why do you think it will hit such lofty heights so soon? Aquaman is rumoured to be in a JL set next year. Mr Freeze and Arctic Batman surely won't return Wolverine or Deadpool money. I can see it doubling by Christmas but struggle to see it making much more.

I'm just saying I'd dump mine at $75, wouldn't you?

• Like 1

and your 12% off raise e-vouchers

Ha. I've paid an average price of 22 bucks for every minecraft set I have. Sell as a a foursome around Christmas like I did last year as a threesum and do very well. I plan on holding zero of these Long term. No faith in long term. Money is too good now.

Ha. I've paid an average price of 22 bucks for every minecraft set I have. Sell as a a foursome around Christmas like I did last year as a threesum and do very well. I plan on holding zero of these Long term. No faith in long term. Money is too good now.

Where did you manage to get them for that price? B1G1 50 off?

Where did you manage to get them for that price? B1G1 50 off?

I got several at tru when supraboy was around and going on and on and on about them. Was a deal that out them at 25.60 I belive total delivered.

I've gotten several at Barnes and Noble for 20-22 dollars depending on if I got them in MD where I live in Delaware where there is no tax.

• Like 1

BN price is 34.99 - 10% BN member discount - 20% off coupon which should be out by the end of the week - 12% off raise bn evoucher  = 22.16  before tax.

Yes but you have to remember to include tax, and then take the Raise of Cardpool gift card discount (unless your a lucky dog who lives in Alaska, Montana, Oregon, New Hampshire, or Delaware). Here in texas tax is 8.25%, so for me it would be 34.99 - 10% BN member - 20% coupon + 8.25% sales tax - 12% raise voucher =  $23.99, roughly 31% off after tax :)

Yes but you have to remember to include tax, and then take the Raise of Cardpool gift card discount (unless your a lucky dog who lives in Alaska, Montana, Oregon, New Hampshire, or Delaware). Here in texas tax is 8.25%, so for me it would be 34.99 - 10% BN member - 20% coupon + 8.25% sales tax - 12% raise voucher = $23.99, roughly 31% off after tax :)

$1 and change isn't going to kill your investment.

Any illustration on here should automatically be assumed with the following disclosure:

All prices and numbers are for illustration purposes only and should be reviewed based upon your financial situation and tax status. Please calculate the only your necessary numbers to ensure personal accuracy, otherwise give up.

• Like 2

$1 and change isn't going to kill your investment.

Any illustration on here should automatically be assumed with the following disclosure:

All prices and numbers are for illustration purposes only and should be reviewed based upon your financial situation and tax status. Please calculate the only your necessary numbers to ensure personal accuracy, otherwise give up.

Yea but when you buy bigger $100+ sets, not paying tax is kinda nice. Plus, as a frequent flipper, I always appreciate getting a good bang for my buck :D

hmm I wonder if the limit of 2 really means EOL... 6862 is listed as retiring soon but has a limit  of 5.

I thought maybe it has something to do with DS, HH and GE being OOS but the 2 minecrafts have limts of 2.

arrghhh..this makes my head hurt.... BUY BUY BUY!!  =)

• Like 1

My wife hates me but stocking up and starting to take up space with my purchases if 76000, 76004, 76005, 76006. All losing space on shelves and becoming online only. 76005 OOS online at Target as well. Only a matter of time IMO before they are retired. Thinking before end of year. Not sure which one I like the best but leaning either 76000 or 76005.