Retiring Soon - open speculation

Guest TabbyBoy

Love all the double posts going on. It's like the force or something.

I am thinking now r2d2 is retiring, where did that thought come from? :mind trick:

Since R2-D2 is in episode VII, I don't think he's going anywhere unless Lego are bringing out a special set.

Lol, what's up with the double posts.

This brings up a good point though, if Disney requires their logo on the Star Wars boxes, does that mean they will retire them sooner? Or would have that already happened since Disney now owns the rights to Star Wars?

I don't think marvel sets carry disney logo, so presumably it does not matter. I was just joking :-)

Disney owns marvel as well? Mind blown... .

Skip your next lego purchase and get some Disney DIS stock in a cheap online broker. Seriously, youll learn a ton about investing if this is your first stock. Reinvest dividends. Its an indirect way to play Lego and many lines including star wars.

Skip your next lego purchase and get some Disney DIS stock in a cheap online broker. Seriously, youll learn a ton about investing if this is your first stock. Reinvest dividends. Its an indirect way to play Lego and many lines including star wars.

Really? I have a fidelity account and my buy ins are cheap. I may look into this tomorrow

Disney owns marvel as well? Mind blown... .

Over the last decade or so, they've been buying up some of the biggest franchises in the universe: Marvel Comics, Star Wars, The Muppets, etc. For a while I even thought they might buy Lego just so they could directly market everything instead of licensing.

75025 Jedi D-Class Cruiser (Defender not Dolphin, lol)...looks like will be gone soon...sold out LEGO Shop at Home...Is it Target exclusive? can't find it @target.com

interesting set as investment...

It`s really not a great investment IMHO, and really not that great of a set to begin with either. It`ll more than likely just stagnate in terms of gains. Best leave it be.