Retiring Soon - open speculation

We will see by christmas but im. Almost positive its done by end of this year if not sonner. Its not a modular creator set it doesn't have till 2016-17 if it was creator modular would it be worth more some people say but guess its not.

How long did fire brigade last at toyrus after retired tag? Not long probably larger exclusives will be bought up something like the castle is a different level.

Do you remember when the retired tag showed up? Was it mid February?

You have been given a warning by ZCerberus.

Reason: Other

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure your post are substantive and not something like a simple "Lol" for no reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not gonna argue it. I post there once in a blue moon. That is a Lil bit ridiculous though.

Anyway. let's get the discussion back on topic, eh?

So who thinks that the Horizon Express will be retiring sometime between early 2015 and mid 2015? Judging by the previous Creator Trains, Emerald Night 2009-2011, Maersk Train 2011-2013, I think it will follow this trend. I have a couple stocked away, just wondering if I should try to get more. Being a TFOL it can be hard to get funds even when you do have a job.

Anyway. let's get the discussion back on topic, eh?

So who thinks that the Horizon Express will be retiring sometime between early 2015 and mid 2015? Judging by the previous Creator Trains, Emerald Night 2009-2011, Maersk Train 2011-2013, I think it will follow this trend. I have a couple stocked away, just wondering if I should try to get more. Being a TFOL it can be hard to get funds even when you do have a job.

i think Lego will have another train for early 2015. 

doesn't appear to me this is a big seller like the prev trains.  lego originally thought the orange elements would appeal to builders.

kinda sad since lego designer jamie b. did a wonderful job on the design (heck, he even included a bathroom).  however, even a great design can't overcome "orange".  seriously, how many people other than my wife buys an orange car (or train in this case if she was into lego).  it looks like a sleek carrot.

They couldn't make the TGV purple with polka dots, could they...

i think Lego will have another train for early 2015. 

doesn't appear to me this is a big seller like the prev trains.  lego originally thought the orange elements would appeal to builders.

kinda sad since lego designer jamie b. did a wonderful job on the design (heck, he even included a bathroom).  however, even a great design can't overcome "orange".  seriously, how many people other than my wife buys an orange car (or train in this case if she was into lego).  it looks like a sleek carrot.

I will laugh with you on the way to the bank.....I have plenty HHs.

Plenty of HHs? Sound like a bad STD :)

Yeah, I have 4. All purchased before the exile of exclusive discounts. I would love at least 6 more.

I think we have a winner here unless TRU keeps it as their own exclusive for years to come after retirement.

Plenty of HHs? Sound like a bad STD :)

Yeah, I have 4. All purchased before the exile of exclusive discounts. I would love at least 6 more.

I think we have a winner here unless TRU keeps it as their own exclusive for years to come after retirement.

some dude on eurobricks said a Lego store employee told him it was retired so it's pretty much official :)