Retiring Soon - open speculation

1 hour ago, Furious_george said:

We seem to be supplied from a wharehouse in Belgium, so we probably follow European availability.

That's interesting...

How did you figure that out? I think Kühne & Nagel handles logistics for Lego in Belgium. Do you get shipments from Antwerp?

8 hours ago, c_rpg said:

That's interesting...

How did you figure that out? I think Kühne & Nagel handles logistics for Lego in Belgium. Do you get shipments from Antwerp?

I like to ring our CS now and again. See what info I can squeeze out of them. 

Cant remember seeing Antwerp anywhere on a shipping box, but I'll have a look.

19 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

You mean... our fellow sufferers?

It was mentioned last year that exclusive retirements would be a good precursor for the future.

I think people need to really look at how those are doing. Realize we have sets that are much much older and more hoarded that are speculated to retire. Then really consider what you think they will make you in the future with so many more players.

I may be wrong and they aren't that hoarded. Or there is THAT much demand. I for one, am extremely weary of holding too many exclusives.

So one set which hasn't had much talk is 75103 First Order Transporter. This set is now slowly disappearing from the shelves, and not for the good reason. Most of the seal codes I read where from 2015. The set is still available online in UK, but around me most toy shops are not stocking it anymore or only have 1/2 left

The vehicle was not iconic and didn't get much airtime in TFA, however the one good thing it has going for it is the exclusive Captain Phasma. This set could be a winner if, and it is a big IF Captain Phasma does not get refreshed in another set.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

So one set which hasn't had much talk is 75103 First Order Transporter. This set is now slowly disappearing from the shelves, and not for the good reason. Most of the seal codes I read where from 2015. The set is still available online in UK, but around me most toy shops are not stocking it anymore or only have 1/2 left

The vehicle was not iconic and didn't get much airtime in TFA, however the one good thing it has going for it is the exclusive Captain Phasma. This set could be a winner if, and it is a big IF Captain Phasma does not get refreshed in another set.

If she's in episode viii she will get a refresh.