Retiring Soon - open speculation

Are people thinking the Jurassic line is done?  

Gone from Lego site, unless search by item number. Small batches that come in and out of the major retailers.  

I am starting to think that this could be soon gone.  With the dino's being a much different mold and the Star wars market, Nexo line, and new items coming up this one could easily be on way out I am thinking.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2015 at 2:43 PM, feed said:

hort run on 76021 and the creation of these new PPs may signal a short life for 76032, particularly given the movie tie-in.  

I am on the fence on 76032.  I do believe it will retire early, this year possibly.  however the new Civil War sets have most of the figs, and a new version of the Quinjet.  I think the jet in 76032 may be a better build, but I am not sure that alone is enough to carry the set.  Also if a UCS Quinjet is release, which is certainly possible, this set may also take a hit, since the jet is really the major selling point.  Of course given 9493 who knows...

1 hour ago, gregbaynes said:

What are everyone's thoughts on all the Creator & City sets that are red sold out at LEGO Shop at Home?  A lot of the City ones are only about a year old, but some of the creator ones have been around a while.

If you want to roll the dice on the Demolition Theme, they appear to be done.

45 minutes ago, inversion said:

I have to get the whole arctic range. They are amazing.

It's the only city sub theme I collected. I have everything except the accessory pack with the giant cardboard iceberg and sticker sheet. I read it was an awful accessory pack so I decided not to fork out the cash for it. For some reason I love the orange .. and well, winter is a big part of my year. :)

16 minutes ago, allen9917 said:

I'm sure this has been talked about, a few of the 1st wave elves sets are approaching retirement (some already did in EU).

Short production lift + ignored by horde + discount = investment potential?

The jury is out.  Many still feel disgruntled over the flooding of Heartlake City.

• Like 1